Zero Taxes
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zero Taxes

Default Zero Taxes

A takeaway from Monday's debate, Trump seemed to admit he pays zero in Federal Income Tax and that made him smarter than you and me. It rubbed me the wrong way. A man who says he is a billionaire is paying nothing, while my taxes are paying for his secret service detail.

Maybe he is taking advantage of the tax laws we have but man, really, no federal taxes!!!

Trump, at least pay for your own protection from the Secret Service. It seems he is taking advantage of the people who do pay out taxes. At least HRC is contributing to the USA infrastructure by paying federal taxes.

Just my opinion from someone who is leaning towards Hillary as the lesser of 2 evils.
    Last edited by chubasco; 09-28-2016 at 07:32 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

He made another comment somewhat along the lines of if he paid taxes, the government would "squander that, too."

I'll be interested to see the follow up as most on this forum have chosen Trump as a better alternative to HRC.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

To be fair
    He never said he was smarter than you or I,but he may think it. He is a private business man who has taken advantage of the laws set up by our corrupt government and those who pull their strings,which includes Killery and her pervert husband. Pretty much what ever comes out of her mouth believe the opposite and you'll be right. She makes jezabel look like a saint.

pete
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical . it is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    He made another comment somewhat along the lines of if he paid taxes, the government would "squander that, too."

I'll be interested to see the follow up as most on this forum have chosen Trump as a better alternative to HRC.
    It is a businessman's duty to legally avoid unproductive use of assets.

Why do you think a non-profit or foundation is legally established?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The rich paying no taxes is what will make America great again. The blue collar billionaire knows best.

If he paid no federal income taxes (not, of course, "no taxes) in a specific year, it is because he had legal write-offs, likely due to investing in his business. There's nothing wrong with that.

Putting aside the deranged liberals incapable of thought, the focus should be on policy, not nitpicking foolishness. And in that area, Mr. Trump is correct and Hillary has only yesterday's failures to tout and continue. If one is not satisfied with the direction of the country, there is only one candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    It is a businessman's duty to legally avoid unproductive use of assets.

Why do you think a non-profit or foundation is legally established?
    On the surface, a nonprofit or foundation is to "make a difference". In reality, it is done to legally avoid unproductive use of assets. If a person can funnel their cash away in a foundation, why not? Anyone I know of substantial means uses tax attorneys and high power accountants (or both) to work the angles of the tax code to ensure their clients deduct the greatest amount and pay the smallest amount.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

On the surface, a nonprofit or foundation is to "make a difference". In reality, it is done to legally avoid unproductive use of assets. If a person can funnel their cash away in a foundation, why not? Anyone I know of substantial means uses tax attorneys and high power accountants (or both) to work the angles of the tax code to ensure their clients deduct the greatest amount and pay the smallest amount.

But have they been under audit for 15 years (his own words during the debate)?

Sounds kinda shady to me............ -Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

So do you agree with what Trump did or not? I'm confused from your 2 posts. What did you think of Hillary's comment about her wealthy friends that think they should pay more?? I bet they don't pay anymore than they have to either. If you feel guilty about how much you pay or think the gov't can do better things with it than you do, send them more money.

Everyone talks about the Rich Paying Their Fair Share!. No one talks about the Rich paying the majority of the taxes and the middle class and below not paying anything! Is it the Rich's job to pay everyones taxes? NO. Everyone should pay their fair share! the Govt. needs to quit stealing from the wealthy and using those monies to buy off their voting block. To be honest I could give a rat's rear end if Trump paid any Federal taxes as long as his write off's were legal. Another thing that has been proposed recently by Hillary is raising the Estate Tax to 65%. What a crock. A person works hard all of their life and is very successful. They are taxed through out their life and when they die they have to give 65% of that wealth to the Govt! Biggest crock of horse crap I've heard in a long time. The Government period are a bunch of thieves when it comes to taxation!
    Weller's Tell It To The Judge MH (Justice)
    Weller's Running With The Wind MH (Chase)
    JD's In It Again MH (Trouble) 5/1/2009 - 1/3/2012