Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: State od the Union

Default State of the Union

Who watched?
    What did you think?
    Last edited by road kill; 01-21-2015 at 10:00 AM. Reason: misspell
    Stan b & Elvis

If you have seen one, you have seen them all. SSDD with the "Affirmative Action Pres".
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

Wouldn't waste my time watching that wooden indian. Any time he comes on TV (which is way to damn much) I flip the channel.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Wouldn't waste my time watching that wooden indian. Any time he comes on TV (which is way to damn much) I flip the channel.
    My exact way of dealing with him. I had thought of him more as a wind up toy however. Whoever controls him winds him up way too often.
    charly

"Well, you know even though I'm old my body should not be worn out.............I'm a lazy person so I never used it enough to wear it out"

Typical Propose numerous fix the world schemes with details on the many benefits of these new programs.
    However limited to no info on how to pay for all the stuff.

I did watch it.
    I guess I have reached the point with this guy the progressives did with Bush.
    Even though Bush is a progressive as well.
    I've had enough.

I also watched the response.
    It was a bit more in line with my thinking.

My apologies for my misspelling on the title!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

I don't get the SotU. Perhaps there was a time whereby the President commented on the state of our nation, but anymore it sounds like a prolonged campaign stop. With lots of pomp and little substance.

I did think his "I won both of 'em" comment was pretty good, though. I guarantee he's been waiting to drop that line since early November 2012.
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Watching Obama talk is like going to the dentist! Yet, since I am one of the people who stonily believes that Obama is the worst President we have ever had, and that he is possibly a very evil person! I have to watch him when he is on, so that I can honestly disagree with his comments and say that I have listened. God, my teeth still hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Watching Obama talk is like going to the dentist! Yet, since I am one of the people who stonily believes that Obama is the worst President we have ever had, and that he is possibly a very evil person! I have to watch him when he is on, so that I can honestly disagree with his comments and say that I have listened. God, my teeth still hurt!
    Try watching him when you are not stoned and you will learn that we just wants to spend a lot more of other people's money! Just like the Republicans but, on different stuff like corporate welfare
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by nogie1717 View Post
    I don't get the SotU. Perhaps there was a time whereby the President commented on the state of our nation, but anymore it sounds like a prolonged campaign stop. With lots of pomp and little substance.

I did think his "I won both of 'em" comment was pretty good, though. I guarantee he's been waiting to drop that line since early November 2012.
    I saw him make that comment this morning while watching the news. I took it more as smacking of whinning for having his ass handed to him in the 2014 mid term. Guess it depends on what side of the isle you view it from. Yours being from the left, and mine obviously from the right and not being able to stand his sorry commie ass.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)