Writing on the wall
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear

Thread: Writing on the wall

Default Writing on the wall

Germans are sending a clear signal that they are not in favor of an open border policy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elections.html

The powers here should take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    The powers here should take notice.
    Who do you mean by "powers here"? You can't mean Obama or his administration. He doesn't care, as reduction of illegals might benefit America. Anyway, he's busy--he's got a fundraiser to attend. And Hillary and the Dems in general are owned by the open-borders thugs and count on the votes of the illegals, their spawn and sympathizers.

A Republican president would change things (though I don't see one as winning), but they are not "powers" until they do. Sorry. No changes likely.

Then there's Kasich:

"In last Thursday’s CNN debate, Kasich told voters that he would enact the largest amnesty in U.S. history within his first 100 days in office. “For the 11 and a half million who are here, then in my view if they have not committed a crime since they’ve been here, they get a path to legalization. Not to citizenship. I believe that program can pass the Congress in the first 100 days."

"
    “They’re just good people. They’re made in the image of the Lord, and you know, there’s a big element of compassion connected to how we treat people who are trying to find a way to a better life.”

Does that mean that all 7 billion people in the world have a "right" to migrate to the US?

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/14/john-kasich-goes-all-in-for-amnesty-illegals-made-in-the-image-of-the-lord/

G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.