The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Drought/Moisture/Source Site

Default Drought/Moisture/Source Site

This is provided to you courtesy of my son , a field geologist who uses this in conjunction w/national/regional field work. He gave it to me and I offer it to you.

http://droughtmonitor.unl.edu/

I am on my phone and unable to open the link BUT I wonder how many of those states with a drought problem also are field trial or hunt test sites, because quality water for hunting and training is getting hard to find
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Bon I have just started to use it this PM and you can go into states, counties , current , past . New data posted every Thursday plus additional links. For all our climate experts here...LOL

The site has been time adjusted to 28 April 2015. There are some awesome links available. I found the Texas one to be lacking unless you have Facebook. Minnesota was quite good. Lots of detail. I would be curious about local and regional comments.

Weekend national reports about current and projected wildfires match the indicated drought areas.Agri business also takes moisture conditions into consideration on planting/equipment/finances/futures.