The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr Ron Paul.

Default Dr Ron Paul.

He is allover the news and the Internet warning about the reality of the coming financial crisis!

His people speak of how we must pay attention to what he says and how us old goobers can prepare and take care of ourselves for the pending doom,cause he has spent 22 years in congress and has a good background knowledge of what is going to happen.

Here is a sample of an out-take of an article!
    He says America is on the verge of a real “currency crisis”—the likes of which we have not seen in more than 50 years.
    While in D.C., Dr. Paul announced that he’s found a way for citizens of every political party to prepare, including the specific steps you should take. He released a short video presentation to explain all the details. (You can watch it here.)
    Few people in America today have Dr. Paul’s knowledge of the inner workings of both the government and the U.S. financial system…
    After all, Dr. Paul spent more than two decades in Congress. He served on the House Banking Committee and the Committee on Foreign Affairs.
    He sponsored more than 600 legislative bills. He met with every President of the past 40 years and every Fed Chairman. He spent thousands of hours in top secret, closed-door meetings.

Aint he one a the goons that got us into this mess??,,,, Hasnt he been the one working for us Old Geezers for 22 years, And NOW he wants us to listen to HIM????? as to what we need to do to protect ourselves from what HE helped to create? We are so screwed!

We need real change! We need to fire any person who has made politics a TRADE for the last 40 years, be kicked to the gutter,with NO financial parachute,,and let them have to live under the policies THEY have created for the likes of the common American citizen!,,or better yet!!! JAIL!!

Then we need to start over with the common man being elected to REPRESENT the desires of the Majority of the working class of this country..

Then those folks only get a very short period of time to have the HONOR of representing us,, then they have to move on,, and we elect another set!!

NO MORE POLITICIANS BY TRADE!

NO MORE PEOPLE MAKING REPRESENTATION A CAREER!

There!! Good Monday morning!

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 05-11-2015 at 08:26 AM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

He is a medical doctor, not someone who has studied Finance, Economics, etc. Just because he has been in Congress does not mean he is able to read the economy and forecast the future. It is really a 'no brainer' that we are head for a fall. He is like the magician who claims to be able to predict the future. If you make enough 'abstract' forecasts you are bound to hit on a few. Then you proclaim, see I told you so.....! An old carnival trick.....

On top of all of that he is a screaming Libertarian.....that proves he is not the smartest guy on the block....!

Quote Originally Posted by MooseGooser View Post
    He is allover the news and the Internet warning about the reality of the coming financial crisis!

His people speak of how we must pay attention to what he says and how us old goobers can prepare and take care of ourselves for the pending doom,cause he has spent 22 years in congress and has a good background knowledge of what is going to happen.

Here is a sample of an out-take of an article!
    He says America is on the verge of a real “currency crisis”—the likes of which we have not seen in more than 50 years.
    While in D.C., Dr. Paul announced that he’s found a way for citizens of every political party to prepare, including the specific steps you should take. He released a short video presentation to explain all the details. (You can watch it here.)
    Few people in America today have Dr. Paul’s knowledge of the inner workings of both the government and the U.S. financial system…
    After all, Dr. Paul spent more than two decades in Congress. He served on the House Banking Committee and the Committee on Foreign Affairs.
    He sponsored more than 600 legislative bills. He met with every President of the past 40 years and every Fed Chairman. He spent thousands of hours in top secret, closed-door meetings.

Aint he one a the goons that got us into this mess??,,,, Hasnt he been the one working for us Old Geezers for 22 years, And NOW he wants us to listen to HIM????? as to what we need to do to protect ourselves from what HE helped to create? We are so screwed!

We need real change! We need to fire any person who has made politics a TRADE for the last 40 years, be kicked to the gutter,with NO financial parachute,,and let them have to live under the policies THEY have created for the likes of the common American citizen!,,or better yet!!! JAIL!!

Then we need to start over with the common man being elected to REPRESENT the desires of the Majority of the working class of this country..

Then those folks only get a very short period of time to have the HONOR of representing us,, then they have to move on,, and we elect another set!!

NO MORE POLITICIANS BY TRADE!

NO MORE PEOPLE MAKING REPRESENTATION A CAREER!

There!! Good Monday morning!

Gooser
    Stansbury(sp) and Assc. are using some RP statements in their internet advertising to scare people, mostly the elderly to get them to invest in Stansbury products and services.

Can anyone name ONE monetary issue where RP was incorrect?

He has warned us of our love for fake(fiat) money created by the Fed and Treasury.
    The destruction of the value of the dollar via the Fed. Just think about how far the dollar went in 1973 when we were taken off the Gold Standard and one will realize how much value has been lost. How the Fed help create the Housing bust and how the Fed works for international banking and not the American tax payer! All of which is why they want to continue to operate is secrecy.
    Last edited by Franco; 05-11-2015 at 08:38 AM.
    The freedom to discriminate is essential to personal Liberty. Life in a free country is about being free to make choices based on your own criteria rather then one mandate by the government...Libertarian blogger

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    He is a medical doctor, not someone who has studied Finance, Economics, etc. Just because he has been in Congress does not mean he is able to read the economy and forecast the future. It is really a 'no brainer' that we are head for a fall. He is like the magician who claims to be able to predict the future. If you make enough 'abstract' forecasts you are bound to hit on a few. Then you proclaim, see I told you so.....! An old carnival trick.....

On top of all of that he is a screaming Libertarian.....that proves he is not the smartest guy on the block....!
    That's why the people that think like you are a major part of the problems this country faces!
    The freedom to discriminate is essential to personal Liberty. Life in a free country is about being free to make choices based on your own criteria rather then one mandate by the government...Libertarian blogger

My opinion pertains to the likes of Clinton, Peloisi, Grahm, Boehner, Leahy also!

Good riddence,, Harry Reed!
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

We have re-Elected the Same bunch of cronies ! Many of them have been in office for 3 or 4 decades. The only "Job" they know is manipulation of words and people. They are very good at it.

The answer is term limits,and the voters NOT electing politicians by trade.

I'd even settle for a common man like you Franco!

Gooser

Term limits and more voices!

Got my two votes.