The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An honest look at evolution big bang goes back to at least Pathagorous and the Hindu

Default An honest look at evolution big bang goes back to at least Pathagorous and the Hindu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhlm_PK7Uw4

It seams to be a philosophy or religion rather than a theory built on facts.
    Enjoy the research on these philosophers of old.

Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I subscride to Genesis. Thanks
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

God made the heavens and the earth.... it is how man interprets the why and when that bogs down the argument. The big question is what is God? It has different meaning all around the world.

There has been only one religion in my lifetime that promotes death and killing and that is Islam. Most all other religions promote God's liking peace and kindness to our fellow man. Many will argue that point, but the Jihad is real.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Your education is lacking Magnum because all world and regional religions preached/encouraged and have practiced death and killing to advance themselves. You obviously have never read the Old or New Testament versions of the Bible nor read the history which follows their teachings. Believe what you believe but do not impose your false views on others as fact ...please.

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Your education is lacking Magnum because all world and regional religions preached/encouraged and have practiced death and killing to advance themselves. You obviously have never read the Old or New Testament versions of the Bible nor read the history which follows their teachings. Believe what you believe but do not impose your false views on others as fact ...please.
    You missed the "...in my lifetime..." qualifier.

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    The big question is what is God?

That then which is greater than anything that can be conceived.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    That then which is greater than anything that can be conceived.
    That says it all...
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

from the youtube link, " and you are certainly free to believe in what you do.

The theory of evolution has no pagan roots, it is based on evidence and attacking it based on philosophical issues rather than on evidence is rather proof of the issues the denialists possess. Millikan was not an "eminent evolutionists", he was a physicist (quote from 1925 and thus unaware of all the evidence we have today), Fleischmann was not a biologist but a zoologist and a creationist, etc. This shows the blatant dishonesty from the denialists and I doubt this comment will get through. "

Why would an all-knowing deity divinely inspire a book that when taken at face value encourages violence and sexism and impedes science?
    Last edited by Franco; 10-18-2014 at 11:12 AM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

God is light in him is no Darkness,,God is spirit and those who worship him must do so in spirit and in truth

Qualities: Just ,loving ,healing and so many more. Ever had those chiropractors beam that infra red light on a bad spot. Notice the instant strength that happens to that area. Hey just an observation. Here's the rub. Lucifer was once the angel of light and now he is total darkness but he still knows everything about light and how to use it. Scary eh Franco.

People fall for all kinds of stuff when they don't know the truth,,,Seems like so much of this this weird stuff originates from paganism. Oh by the way Franco he shows documented evidence the freemasonry also originated from paganism,,you know 33 degrees and all that stuff. pretty interesting stuff. I hope you get to watch the whole documentary.
    Pete
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

You won't find christens killing any one in the new testament. But you will find religious leaders having christens killed

Instead of saying christens have been killing people for thousands of years ,it would be much more accurate to say religion has killed millions over the millennial. At lest they are responsible for the deaths any way. The bible does not speak well of religious leaders.
    Pete