The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump takes the lead!

Default Trump takes the lead!

Saw a poll this morning that showed Donald Trump with a 3% lead over Scott Walker making him the leader of the pack in the R primary race.
    Ole and Sven are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing and drinking beer when suddenly Sven says, 'I think I'm gonna divorce my wife - she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months.' Ole sips his beer and says, 'Better think it over...women like that are hard to find.'

Huffington Post has put Trump in the Entertainment Section for reporting claiming he is a side show not a real candidate. Trump's response was that Arriana besides lacking beauty he now knows why her husband left her for another "man!" Ouch...

Senior Member Down East Labs 217's Avatar

When it comes to throwing punches I don't think the Donald will hold back and be politically correct in what he says. If he is attacked, he will attack and you can be assured what ever comes out of his mouth will be straight forward. I think for know that is why his numbers are up. However, as it gets closer to election time you will see his numbers drop as people start to get serious about the election cycle. Starting this early all politicians from all parties are nothing but entertainment.
    Richard Reese

Chesty Puller's Cocoa SH
    CC's Bublin Shasta SH
    RWR"s BackDraft Blaze "Smoky" MH
    RWR's Hot Chocolate Devil Dog "Damien" MH
    RWR's Hot Chocolate Mocha Java "Java" MH
    Creamlevels Amber Waves of Grain "Brandy" MH
    CCR's Black Rose "Rosie" MH
    Lexis Cocoa Mocha Luka "Mocha" MH

It's not all bad to have someone who can bring up the issues Trump has raised. I don't think he'll be the nominee, but since he has nothing to lose (nobody figures he'll be the nominee), he can be totally honest. It also places some heat on the Dems if they ignore the things he brings up that resonate with voters.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

The "Donald" the gift that keeps on giving.

In the past 24 hours in Iowa , Trump was asked to clarify his remark that John McCain "was a dummy." Trump said that McCain "was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

Senior Member Down East Labs 217's Avatar

If John McCain had not been captured he would have been just another Vietnam Era pilot. My Preacher flew an A-4 Sky Hawk in Vietnam. He is an awesome man. He was awarded several medals for valor to include the flying cross. You never heard of him because he never got shot down. You might not like the way the Donald said it but it is true. John McCain is a war hero because he was shot down and survived the POW Camps of North Vietnam.
    Richard Reese

Chesty Puller's Cocoa SH
    CC's Bublin Shasta SH
    RWR"s BackDraft Blaze "Smoky" MH
    RWR's Hot Chocolate Devil Dog "Damien" MH
    RWR's Hot Chocolate Mocha Java "Java" MH
    Creamlevels Amber Waves of Grain "Brandy" MH
    CCR's Black Rose "Rosie" MH
    Lexis Cocoa Mocha Luka "Mocha" MH

Add another 1-2 percentage to his lead. He will use the statement and tie it together with immigration. Showing how their health plan is better than our veterans.

Straight from McCain, "all Trump is doing is stirring up the crazies." Seems he offended a lot of Americans, 18% of the current Republican Party, an didn't catch any heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    John McCain is a war hero because he was shot down and survived the POW Camps of North Vietnam.

Not so. John McCain survived the Vietnam POW camps for 5 1/2 years with overwhelming honor and nobility. You should read about him.
    Last edited by steveMO; 07-18-2015 at 08:59 PM.

Trump Update:

1. Trump demands McCain retract comment that 10-15000 attendies @ Trump's anti-immigration rally were "crazies!!"

2. Republican core and many supportive media claim Trump imploded due to his criticism of McCain's POW imprisonment and "hero" designation.

3. Ted Cruz appears to be the only Republican candidate who has not criticized Trump for these remarks.

4. Not gloating but how will the Republicans manage the "big tent" if they continue down this road? SHE is waiting quietly. 16 months to go.

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    4. Not gloating but how will the Republicans manage the "big tent" if they continue down this road? SHE is waiting quietly. 16 months to go.
    But you are, gloating, that is .

Somehow, I feel that good sense will prevail. Where does that leave you? .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!