The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deflate-gate : Hate the PATS not POTUS

Default Deflate-gate : Hate the PATS not POTUS

Well we have got about ten days before the big national gladiatorial show. Living in Pat's country , it is like a regional morality play. Not 6th pick Tommy - it has to be that hooded evil Belicheck. It is not "fair!" Who knew what and when? Move over Benghazi , Lerner , Holder we have more important things to deal with. What about New Orleans' "bounty hunters?" What did the Ravens know? What did the Colts know? Did they tell? What will the powers decide? Bring back Steinbrenner , Winfield, Pete Rose, "tar bats."
    Enjoy the spectacle....

Or not. I choose not. This is nothing more than the media trying to make the super bowl bigger than what it already is. In todays world there always has to be drama. I am tired of the drama and refuse to watch and read about it.

Lets get back to what is important. Remove Islamic Terrorism and build the economy, that will strengthen the middle class, stronger middle class allows the poor better jobs removing them from being poor, if they decide to work and get off the government tit.

But all this B.S about Gate anything is media B.S.

I scheduled a dental visit during the superbowl.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Well we have got about ten days before the big national gladiatorial show. Living in Pat's country , it is like a regional morality play. Not 6th pick Tommy - it has to be that hooded evil Belicheck. It is not "fair!" Who knew what and when? Move over Benghazi , Lerner , Holder we have more important things to deal with. What about New Orleans' "bounty hunters?" What did the Ravens know? What did the Colts know? Did they tell? What will the powers decide? Bring back Steinbrenner , Winfield, Pete Rose, "tar bats."
    Enjoy the spectacle....
    Yup. It really isn't all that important but the media wants us to think it is. The Patriots probably love it because as they say any publicity is better than no publicity.
    Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

What if all we have today is what we gave thanks for yesterday?

Let the views of others educate and inform you, but let your decisions be a product of your own conclusions. (Jim Rohn)

OMG. Can we please move up the player media day so Marshawn Lynch can not talk and we can move on to something else to fill the sports news void until the SB? Even for ESPN this is a new low.

You folks have to really lighten-up ...heck they have almost 22,000 hits on the Master Hunter National/EE entry thread and since Pop-Tech left us what is better than sometimes laughing at ourselves. As Calvin Coolidge said "the business of America is business!" Let the media play....

What's interesting is that a large number of past and present Quarterbacks think it's a non-issue and some have publicly stated they have had the team doctor footballs.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    What's interesting is that a large number of past and present Quarterbacks think it's a non-issue and some have publicly stated they have had the team doctor footballs.-Paul
    I'll ask my dentist about it!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I'll ask my dentist about it!

Well, I certainly hope he isn't the Dentist of Jaipur! Worth a google-check it out!-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

New England had a history of cheating to win, now it seems they may have again been caught again (interesting to see the outcome). If they did in fact doctor balls after they had been inspected by officials it begs the question of what other ways are they cheating? As noted by past QB's doctoring footballs has it advantages, if their was no advantage to it, it would not be done.
    Last edited by mngundog; 01-22-2015 at 12:59 PM.