CHABAD- Trump & Putin
The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear

Thread: CHABAD- Trump & Putin

Default CHABAD- Trump & Putin

thanks Nogie... He has a working link!

Google: "The Happy-go-Lucky-Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin" by Ben Schreckinger April 9, 2017

1. I get Politico Playbook daily. This was most interesting. Easy to get within their Playbook link hard outside unless you google.
    2. Worth the effort to read.
    3. Most here do not appear to understand the Russian Jewish connection and Putin going to Israel and the USA.
    4. Most are fearful of being labeled anti-Semitic to question Israeli motives or Zionist backers. I am not , with my proven Jewish DNA connection and 5th generation documented grandmothers.
    5. The author is a young man , graduate of Brown University, with Irish and Myaamar experience and reports for Politico, Boston Globe,Slate, Newsweek, National Journal and appears on a whole slug of media shows. He is a liberal, and a millenial .
    6. As he states, the CHABAD is something most Americans know little about as I would add most Orthodox and Haisidic Jewsih sects prominent in the USA.
    7. Remember the M16 "Steele Report" that McCain got and turned over to Comey , which I wrote about, this story illustrates further NYC and their Russian Jewish influence in Russia, Israel and the USA.
    8. This is NOT a Zionist Protocol Henry Ford diatribe. Read and learn , especially some of you in fly over country. They are there too
    Last edited by swliszka; 04-10-2017 at 09:59 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    RetrieverTraining.net
    Advertisements

SD was the last in the union to get a Chabad-Lubavitch center. Interesting article, thanks for the share. (the link is broken, try this one - http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...d-putin-215007)
    Lucas Nogelmeier
    Don't train to get it right, train to never get it wrong

Well, that's an interesting story.
    "Darla" AFC Candlewoods Lil Smokin Tequila (2002-2013)
    "Smoke" Smokin Auggies Menace, QAA (2003- 2016)
    "Simba" Humewood Simba (1999-2014)

Per favore, non mi rompere i coglioni.
    Grazie