The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 10 Commandment Of Logic

Default The 10 Commandment Of Logic

This is posted on the Young Americans For Liberty site. This is the largest student political group in America in terms of numbers and chapters. If you care to go to their website, they welcome all small government Conservatives(this would not include Reagan Conservatives since he grew the size of the Federal government more than any President in our history and believed in deficit spending), Libertarians and Classical Liberals.

It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

This will never work for a lot of people because there is a number of points which are in direct contrast to "Rules for Radicles".

What is a radicle?
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Saul Alinsky's "radicals" and hopefully you really know the meaning even without the "A".

BTW it is the first part of the seed which develops into the main root.
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 01-23-2014 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    This is posted on the Young Americans For Liberty site. This is the largest student political group in America in terms of numbers and chapters. If you care to go to their website, they welcome all small government Conservatives(this would not include Reagan Conservatives since he grew the size of the Federal government more than any President in our history and believed in deficit spending), Libertarians and Classical Liberals.

I was stupid enough to vote for Reagan. Was very sorry soon afterwards. "Confession is good for the soul !"
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    \

I was stupid enough to vote for Reagan. Was very sorry soon afterwards. "Confession is good for the soul !"
    Yes it is!

Like Bush43, Reagan was a Social Conservative and Fiscal Liberal.

Like Obama, he was great on camera. Reagan had many great quips and quotes but his actions didn't back them up.

Unlike Goldwater who first exposed Reagan's political ambitions, the two couldn't have been further apart politically.

Goldwater with the help of people like Wm F Buckley Jr gave birth to the original Conservative movement. The movement was corrupted in the 80's.

Young Americans For Liberty.
    http://www.yaliberty.org/

I love these young adults!
    Last edited by Franco; 01-24-2014 at 05:59 AM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Zeus3925 a "radicle" is someone who exclusively runs field trials with chocolate labs for the extra "alpha" challenge. Poor Ronnie he married a woman who paid an astrologer in the 1980s $35,000 a year for a daily forecast she could read Ronnie each morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    Saul Alinsky's "radicals" and hopefully you really know the meaning even without the "A".

BTW it is the first part of the seed which develops into the main root.
    There is such a thing as a spell check. Have your 14 year old show you.
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    There is such a thing as a spell check. Have your 14 year old show you.
    Get out a dictionary and check out the meaning of radicle. I/Siri used the wrong word. I haven't been able to remember where all the rocks are located. Thus, I can't walk on water unlike some people feel they can without even be told about the rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    Get out a dictionary and check out the meaning of radicle. I/Siri used the wrong word. I haven't been able to remember where all the rocks are located. Thus, I can't walk on water unlike some people feel they can without even be told about the rocks.
    Here is something for you to chew on:
    Adam Brandon, a spokesman for the conservative non-profit organization FreedomWorks, one of several groups involved in organizing Tea Party protests, says the group gives Alinsky's Rules for Radicals to its top leadership members. A shortened guide called Rules for Patriots is distributed to its entire network. In a January 2012 story that appeared in The Wall Street Journal, citing the organization's tactic of sending activists to town-hall meetings, Brandon explained, "his [Alinsky's] tactics when it comes to grass-roots organizing are incredibly effective." Former Republican House Majority Leader Dick Armey also gives copies of Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals to Tea Party leaders.[22]
    -- from Wikipedia.
    Zeus