The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: D'Souza Arrested

Default D'Souza Arrested

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/24/ob...ical-of-obama/
    Federal agents will arrest outspoken political commentator Dinesh DíSouza in New York City on Friday over allegations that his donations to a failed U.S. Senate candidate exceeded campaign-finance limits.

Investigators have built their indictment against DíSouza ó a prolific, best-selling conservative author and, recently, a filmmaker ó based on claims that he covertly donated $20,000 to the 2012 U.S. Senate campaign of New York Republican Wendy Long, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

D'Souza gets arrested for $20,000, or $17,500 more than he was allowed to contribute ... but Lerner at the IRS got to retire with benefits; nobody at the big banks went to jail; and Hillary has no accountability for Benghazi.

Since Long lost the election by a landslide, one wonders why her campaign contributions attracted so much interest from "investigators"; much more, it seems, than The Clinton Foundation.

Article says D'Souza has travelled to NYC to turn himself in. Could this "soft tyranny" end up back-firing?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Thread readers may want to read one version of D"Souza's biography @ Wikipedia. There are tons more available. I personally find his previous activities not necessarily his politics ethically challenged.
    I would not let him judge my dogs and certainly not my country.

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Thread readers may want to read one version of D"Souza's biography @ Wikipedia. There are tons more available. I personally find his previous activities not necessarily his politics ethically challenged.
    I would not let him judge my dogs and certainly not my country.
    Sounds like a slime merchant to me.
    Sarge

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Wikipedia the best source for news. D'Souza could be the worst of the worst, but I wouldn't let Wiki decide that for you.