The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Which Side Do You Take?????

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    mn....I know that the use of the words 'common since' is considered babble by you. Things like truth, honesty, Constitutionality, are also commonly referred to by Liberals as babble....
    Zeus's assessment was pretty much spot on. What does, truth, honesty and Constitutionality figure into this thread? Could you refer to one post on here where those have been discussed as pertaining to the topic or is it simply more babble?

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Zeus's assessment was pretty much spot on. What does, truth, honesty and Constitutionality figure into this thread? Could you refer to one post on here where those have been discussed as pertaining to the topic or is it simply more babble?
    mn...in the 'post' that you commented on above, it was written very simple and short so that you could follow it!

Still missed the meaning....first sentence referred to your perception of 'common since' as babble. Second sentence comments on how Liberals commonly treat truth, honesty, and Constitutionality as babble. These are two separate thoughts connected by how liberals see our world....if you are still confused...better just move on, to less difficult topics...

Quote Originally Posted by Henry V View Post
    Stan, In the first sentence you did not bold the words "Wisconsin legal system". It is always the unions fault isn't it? What about also blaming the 'activist" arbitor and the state supreme court who would not take the appeal

Looks to me like the school district would have been OK if all had been fired. Maybe you have read the 60 page order and can fill in the details?
    I blame the teacher.

mn...in the 'post' that you commented on above, it was written very simple and short so that you could follow it!

Still missed the meaning....first sentence referred to your perception of 'common since' as babble. Second sentence comments on how Liberals commonly treat truth, honesty, and Constitutionality as babble. These are two separate thoughts connected by how liberals see our world....if you are still confused...better just move on, to less difficult topics...
    Babble would be posting post after post after post of insults without touching on the subject, some on here are to stupid to mount an argument and go with this approach. You seem to be the only poster on the entire thread that is to confused to actually touch on the topic, this should be a red flag to you, but I doubt you will grasp it.
    Last edited by mngundog; 01-30-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I blame the teacher.
    Maybe the teacher was surfing the web to find a picture of some young gal to post up and make people think it is their wife.
    I know of other Wisconsin people who have done that.
    Tell us why you would do that!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Maybe the teacher was surfing the web to find a picture of some young gal to post up and make people think it is their wife.
    I know of other Wisconsin people who have done that.
    Tell us why you would do that!!
    Mark, we all know you are obsessed with me, but I don't swing that way.

Get over me................surely you have better things to spend your time on.

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    Now just a dog gone minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take all the shots you want at Swampy, he deserves them, but to say that about Goldens is a low blow!

Besides, everyone who has ever owned or trained one knows they are independents, totally capable of original thought.
    Relax Goldogs, I didn't say all Goldens are Democrats.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Babble would be posting post after post after post of insults without touching on the subject, some on here are to stupid to mount an argument and go with this approach. You seem to be the only poster on the entire thread that is to confused to actually touch on the topic, this should be a red flag to you, but I doubt you will grasp it.
    mn...sorry your memory is so very short, I originally commented on the lack of 'common since' being applied to this teachers judgement....the rest follows from that logic.....you can go back and refresh your memory, if need be! But as you have made no logical arguments on this topic...I am outta here!

mn...sorry your memory is so very short, I originally commented on the lack of 'common since' being applied to this teachers judgement....the rest follows from that logic.....you can go back and refresh your memory, if need be! But as you have made no logical arguments on this topic...I am outta here!

Swamp logic!

Swamp logic!

That is a great picture.
    What exactly is it?

Cause it looks like a bunny wabbit with pancakes on it's head...............