The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Arkansas flooded timber hunt?

Default Arkansas flooded timber hunt?

Want to try to take an item off my bucket list by planning a flooded timber guided duck hunt to Arkansas with my brother this year or next (if a waiting list involved). Appreciate any insight into guides or operations where others may have gone and had a quality experience with nice accommodations, food, and of course a nice hunting outing.

Thanks for any direction or insight.
    Labs are the greatest; truly man's best friend!
    Home of HRCH Gator Points Chocolate Chip II
    HRCH KC's Bustin From the Blind

Please see your PM
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

www.stuttgarthuntingclub.com
    You will not find a better true green timber hunt. Try and book as early in the season as possible.

I've been to Slick's -McCoullum family in Stuttgart AR and it's a classic bucket list location. I would highly suggest it. You can visit Mack's Prarie Wing for all your waterfowling needs in town. Flooded pin oaks shooting is close so take improved cylinder chokes also.

Slicks is the best if your wanting to make it a top of the bucket memory. They have the best of everything and would be my top choice if I was only going to go for a weekend and not every weekend. Get what you pay for but he is on the higher side of pricing.