The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of the two parent family

Default The demise of the two parent family

in the last forty years there has been a trend toward single parent families which bodes badly for the nation and society. I pretty much agree with this commentary:

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/c...241905461.html
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

All the joking about the inadequacies of dad on tv for the last 40 years. Abortions without parental consent, Feminism,,power of the state to kidnap kids from a normal household because the little brat got swatted on the ass. The list is endless. Dwindling the numbers of the middle class by passing laws which legally cull businesses and pimping them out over seas or to the south. This can not be an accident. Those who designed this new world order new full well what the results would be. It means the transfer of wealth. More poverty and less middle class.
    When you destroy the family ,,you destroy the strength pf a nation. Any body who thinks this is merely an accidental result or just a manifestation of progress has the heads buried up their sand.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I don't agree with the commentary, but I do agree it is a huge problem. The problems is so multi-pronged how to manage it though?
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Why would it surprise anyone that LBJ's social experiment designed and planned to enslave the future children wouldn't workout??? It was also at this time that a fully funded social security was raided to pay for the great society social programs. SON on Tuesday night is going to be heavy on the same enslavement procedures every Dim has advocated for 40 yrs. Poverty has been the only grow industry under Dim congress/pres for years and the current pres continues to triple down on celebrating Failure.
    Gimmedat Regards
    Just Win

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    I don't agree with the commentary, but I do agree it is a huge problem. The problems is so multi-pronged how to manage it though?
    orphanges; eliminate AFDC,wic,dept education,dept energy,EPA,IRS, Halve all goobment employment tomorrow, close the border tomorrow, public executions, 2 yr mandatory military service after high school, hire paramilitary to eliminate drug gangs with extreme prejudice, term limit All politicians including scotus.
    Just Win

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    orphanges; eliminate AFDC,wic,dept education,dept energy,EPA,IRS, Halve all goobment employment tomorrow, close the border tomorrow, public executions, 2 yr mandatory military service after high school, hire paramilitary to eliminate drug gangs with extreme prejudice, term limit All politicians including scotus.
    I can see how that would help the survival of marriage.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

What we have now has been down from the great society programs of FDR and LBJ. Eliminate them in their entirety and start over with Limited Government By The People. Look at the black family units destruction by social programs and that should be self explainitory that it was done for a reason; VOTES. Blacks are still on the plantation but their ranks are not growing hence the bandwagon of those who want to leagalize the Mexicans: VOTES. Dims social engineering hasn't and never will work so they need to divide in order to maintain the strangle hold of power.
    Just Win

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    in the last forty years there has been a trend toward single parent families which bodes badly for the nation and society. I pretty much agree with this commentary:

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/c...241905461.html
    Coincidentally, there has been a mindless drift towards progessivism and the "Nanny-state" as well.

Wonder if there is any connection???????????

Henlee,
    I think that is part of the problem, many people do not understand the connection between liberal Marxist progressivism and the breakdown of the American family...

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Henlee,
    I think that is part of the problem, many people do not understand the connection between liberal Marxist progressivism and the breakdown of the American family...
    I think the perceived liberal Marxist progressivism is an easy and imaginary excuse for everything wrong in the world. A fancy political name for a gremlin. It will not be until one breaks it down and makes those A to B connections that you will be able to truly understand this or any other problem.