The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My official response to tonight SOTU speech

Who's this Cruse guy you speak of, Buzz?

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I don't hate Obama. I don't care for him but I don't hate him. I do hate being lied to. I hate being thought an idiot. I do hate his pompous attitude.

How do you really feel about him, Hugh ?
    Like I said Mike, I made tacos and watched an old movie. I don't care about O. I went out yesterday and bought duck food and ammo from the same feed store. No limits. Prices weren't as good as a few years ago. Feed or ammo. What concerns me is not O, but where we're likeley to go from here....

'nuff said. JD

PS still gonna train my dog tomorrow.
    Last edited by JDogger; 01-29-2014 at 12:52 AM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Like I said Mike, I made tacos and watched an old movie. I don't care about O. I went out yesterday and bought duck food and ammo from the same feed store. No limits. Prices weren't as good as a few years ago. Feed or ammo. What concerns me is not O, but where we're likeley to go from here....

'nuff said. JD

PS still gonna train my dog tomorrow.
    Attitudes like yours are what brought us Obama and and the most laughable line of all last night.... 8 million jobs created.
    Bill Davis

What I heard is that unemployment lowest its been in a long time, good housing market, more oil production at home in several decades, strong manufacturing, etc.

A strong focus on education and making sure these trade schools are on mission, focus on pre-k as well as higher ed.

Iran's nuclear program reduction through a joint effort with our allies when a year are two a go you guys wanted us to attack them...saying that is the only way

Finally out of Afghanistan this year

Strong stock market

You guys that hate Obama need to pay attention, he has done his job!

Hardly anyone, save Obama and the Obama drones like you, believe the reported unemployment rate is the end word in the status of employment in this country.

Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    What I heard is that unemployment lowest its been in a long time, good housing market, more oil production at home in several decades, strong manufacturing, etc.

A strong focus on education and making sure these trade schools are on mission, focus on pre-k as well as higher ed.

Iran's nuclear program reduction through a joint effort with our allies when a year are two a go you guys wanted us to attack them...saying that is the only way

Strong stock market

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/01/2...3-in-december/

Here is your manufacturing data.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...union/5001433/

USA Today's fact checks for the SOTU. The smallest yearly deficit which is almost 2X greater than any other presidents yearly deficit. (Yes Bush)
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 01-29-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Strong stock market

Sure, take 92 million folks out of the work force... Unemployment drops. Oh, but he created 8 million jobs... See post #1
    Bill Davis

Strong stock market

Keep polishing that turd! Look how shiney it is!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

I don't care about job numbers, oil production, or employment percentage. All I know is my groceries cost more, health care cost more, gas is more expensive and dog food has gone up; however, my income hasn't. Is he to blame? Is congress? Or is it the big companies with their high paid top end I don't know. All the liberal media say things are better, fox says they're worse the stock market is higher than ever yet I'm getting poorer. I once was a proud member of the middle class, now I'm just making ends meet and feel like I did 25 years ago when I was in college, married, and had my first child. I don't believe that just because you are wealthy you should pay a higher percentage of tax than I do but I do feel that EVERYONE should pay the same percentage. All the income inequality class warfare crap is just a ploy to keep the low income voters on the side of the dems and enraged at the wealthy. If they truly wanted to equal things out they'd do away with all the tax exemptions and go with the flat tax.
    Ok, I'm stepping down from my soapbox before I get knocked off.