The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My official response to tonight SOTU speech

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    an even greater problem are the huge number of americans who make $12,000. instead of paying $2,800 on brett's flat tax, they report and pay nothing, get $850 ebt/month(food stamps), $600/month section 8 and a tax refund of $8,400 due to the 5 kids he fathered tax credit. this young man works for one of my subcontractors(april thru jan....wonder why he takes the $8,400 worth of vacation) and he shared these numbers with me. it totals almost $40k.(is that rigged or not henry?)

so the problem imho is not that warren buffett, brett, mjh345 and i have deductions, lobbyists or tax avoidance strategies. the problem is THEY ARE GIVING ALL THE DANG MONEY WE PAY IN AWAY in JANUARY BEFORE WE ALL PAY UP ON APRIL 15TH!
    I agree and about $2 is given away to corporations for every $1 given to individuals.

Corporate welfare is far greater than individual welfare and I do not condone freeloading on either side of the equation. Both need reform.

http://www.cato.org/publications/pol...-us-businesses

http://thinkbynumbers.org/government...re-statistics/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dougband...orate-welfare/

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post

LOL LOL LOL spot on Bill
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Hunt club, Menmom knows not of what he speaks. When painted into a corner, he just disappears only to paint himself into another corner somewhere else.He means well.
    I didn't disappear...but I really hope you guys are dumb enough to nominate this idiot....because it assures a democrat will be the next president. The only chance you had has imploded, but he wasn't stupid enough for you guys anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettG View Post
    I agree Paul, but the way it is now the guy that makes the 400,000 or 4,000,000 can move his around invest, use loopholes and things and not pay 20%. That's why I like the flat tax idea. Do away with all the exemptions and credits and let everyone pay. Why should I pay a higher percentage than mitt Romney or Barack obama
    you are assuming that he is not going to do that with the flat tax either.....trust me he will.

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Buzz, I feel sorry for his dog(s)...

if one has lots of style and talent, it is held back until the others can catch up. They all are rewarded exactly the same regardless of the quality of the effort or ability. If one get's hurt he will sell some of the other dogs to pay for the medical bill or he will force the neighbors to help pay for the cost of care. Finally, when they pass, he feeds their remains to those dogs that remain as part of their rightful inheritance. Yet he was a banker and ran his own business...how remarkable!
    See my view of dog training is you take a bunch of average dogs and train them and make them better and they win field trials...so every weekend some of you dogs have success, as oppose to your thinking, where you think the only dog that should win is a Creek Robber. For you information, those average dogs have kicked Creek Robber's ass more than a few times.

Mike, I have seen your dogs run. I have to ask, average compared to what?
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Mike, I have seen your dogs run. I have to ask, average compared to what?
    Maybe a little bit above average

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Maybe a little bit above average
    So mm.....like most of your stories, not quite true as you tell them...! Typical Liberal, make it up to fit your vision, if you were totally honest about it, your overall logic is flawed!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    So mm.....like most of your stories, not quite true as you tell them...! Typical Liberal, make it up to fit your vision, if you were totally honest about it, your overall logic is flawed!
    You are the moron who took a shot at his dogs. That is about as obvious an infraction as any; especially on a dog forum;
    FYI Swampy his dogs are some of the best there are. I venture a guess that they are better than any of you echo chamber sycophants.
    That is because of dedication and commitment to a goal. Something you frequently imply is lacking in anyone who doesn't buy into the Rep right wing neo con dogma
    If u r jeaulous that his dogs are better than average { or yours} maybe a little hard work on your part would remedy that situation

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    A 20% flat tax is an excessive percentage! If our Federal Government lived within the confines of The Constitution, a flat 3% would be more than enough. Don't forget that the government collects money outside of just taxes on everything from usage taxes to royalties.

The reality is that we don't even need the government's instrument of terror, the IRS. Abolish the IRS and just install a 1%-3% consumption fee.
    ^^^^THIS!!! That is the most logical thing that I've read in a long time.