The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thoughts on Executive Orders?

I know that folks will not agree with me and that's fine. His son was headed out with those other guys to look for his dad and they were blown up as they got to the site. It was Robert Gibbs that said he should have chosen a better father and does not deny that the sixteen year old was targeted.
    youtube.com/watch?v=_pOUFHTN1G4

I really wished we all lived close by and could talk about all these things over a brew. Maybe an RTF POTUS summit should be scheduled so we can solve all our countries problems while working with dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    Sorry for my iphone skills. I realized I types some double negatives and confusing things earlier. What I meant to say was that something that is legal may not be constitutional. Example: Jim Crowe laws and patriot act.

Abdulrahman awlaki is the boys name by the way
    It doesn't matter if you are using a iPhone or Siri which will sometimes populates with the wrong word. There are a couple grammar policeman ready to pounce because they are feeling lonely and want another reply.

This was the best article I found on the subject.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3141688.html

It said that he was killed two weeks after his father. After a second and better reading it did say that some officials said he was a target. Though if that was the case why would the Admin start an investigation into his death and do it before accusations came out claiming that he was targeted? I don't see a military purpose for killing the boy and a potential fall out that is best avoided by not doing it, so it doesn't make sense to me to say that he was targeted. Who knows though, logic does not win all the time.
    Ole and Sven are quietly sitting in a boat fishing, chewing and drinking beer when suddenly Sven says, 'I think I'm gonna divorce my wife - she ain't spoke to me in over 2 months.' Ole sips his beer and says, 'Better think it over...women like that are hard to find.'

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    SECTION 3.

... he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, ...
    Exactly. He is required by the Constitution to see that the laws are faithfully executed yet by executive order, and sometimes not even that, he is ignoring the law. He put off the group mandate be EO yet it's contained in the ACA with a firm date. There are several other examples.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy") ... as is her daughter
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    It doesn't matter if you are using a iPhone or Siri which will sometimes populates with the wrong word. There are a couple grammar policeman ready to pounce because they are feeling lonely and want another reply.
    Why don't you just read what you write before you post it? It might not correct all spelling, grammar, and syntax errors but hey, shouldn't you be a little smarter than your iphone, (hell, punctuation eludes me still) Siri, your android, even my trusty desktop keyboard.

Ultimately, don't we owe it to ourselves before we hit submit to proof it????

I could be wrong regards, JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 02-03-2014 at 09:04 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift