The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: The Marijuana Business

Default The Marijuana Business

Interesting reading
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...cmp=latestnews
    Marijuana is considered an illegal drug by the federal government, and laws such as the Bank Secrecy Act carry severe penalties for banks. Last week, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said the feds will soon issue regulations opening banking services to state-sanctioned marijuana businesses.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    In the last two 2 years WA has lost their state run but not state controlled liquor stores & has legalized some of the MJ business. They are working through that, though still smarting from their resounding defeat on the liquor. It meant the State Employees union lost about 1400 members, well maybe, they are probably recycled elsewhere.

My liquor consumption is mainly medicinal & MJ was not around when I was still foolish so never partook. There have already been DWI's written though the state has no solid way of determining what is impaired, then again they have a number for alcohol related infractions that I think leaves a lot to be desired. & they do little to keep the chronic offenders off the road.

We'll see how it plays out, lots of crime over drug money.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!