The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the POTUS super bowl add thread

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Mountain Dew, with Earnhart duck call!
    yes, it was good.
    but until they ditch the bromine they will never have me back.
    OH, that add with the hot girl making her own soda with that home soda making thing...
    they made um take the words coke and pepsi out or it could not be run.
    I would make soda at home with her
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    yes, it was good.
    OH, that add with the hot girl making her own soda with that home soda making thing...
    that HOTTTT gal is Scarlett Johanssen....remember she was the little gal in the movie " the Horse Whisperer" with Redford and Kristin Scott Thomas..but considering you and I are old enough to be her dad, its difficult to watch the little gals blossom into beautiful women with it being a touch creepy..
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    As an immigrant I saw it as an excuse to not learn English! Spanish should be banned! Get your act together and speak English! No other language is pandered to. Learn English or get the F out! I speak fluent Spanish but wil never use it within the US. ENGLISH!!!!

You seem to see everything in the worst possible light. It must suck being so consumed with negativity. When I was a kid I was taught to take pride in the fact that we were a melting pot of the world. I'm not sure why you stay in a country that you hate so much. I am sure you could do much better somewhere else. Just to irritate you here is a link so you can watch the ad over and over until you get so riled up, you blow a gasket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrvcnbSoz-c

The best headline I saw on this was:

Dumb People Mad At Multilingual "America The Beautiful" Coca-Cola Ad

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    yes, it was good.
    Soda Stream is a wonderful thing. All the syrups are 100% cane sugar and in a blind test, more people prefered the Soda Stream cola to Coke. Think of it Ken, a maple syrup soda. Yummmmmmmmmmmm!
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    You seem to see everything in the worst possible light. It must suck being so consumed with negativity. When I was a kid I was taught to take pride in the fact that we were a melting pot of the world. I'm not sure why you stay in a country that you hate so much. I am sure you could do much better somewhere else. Just to irritate you here is a link so you can watch the ad over and over until you get so riled up, you blow a gasket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrvcnbSoz-c

The best headline I saw on this was:

Dumb People Mad At Multilingual "America The Beautiful" Coca-Cola Ad

When I was a kid I was taught to become an American! At 5 years old I knew the US national anthem but not all the words to the UK anthem. My grandfather had on tape (1968) his grandaughter saying the pledge. Everything was in ENGLISH!!!!!! YOu just do not get it. Those of us that played by the rules HATE CHEATERS. I also depise anyone who goes to college when they did not pull decent SAT scores. You are of my generation. DO you think someone should have been given a place before you with lesser scores? I doubt it. Should a female have gotten in with a lower score than you? I bet your answer is the same as mine, NO!!!! We are about the same age. BUt guess what you are male and I am female. I demanded that as a female I met or exceded the male standards back in 1981. I would not accept anyone getting in because of race! They can go FF off! I worked, I earned and meat the standards or get the FF OUT!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

My wife started cracking up during the Coke ad. She said that tea partier heads all over the country are exploding right now. I guess she called it...
    A quick glance at the internet buzz, (no pun intended) bares that out. I look at is as the evolution of " I'd like to teach the world to sing" mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    A quick glance at the internet buzz, (no pun intended) bares that out. I look at is as the evolution of " I'd like to teach the world to sing" mentality.
    Stupid add LEARN ENGLISH@!!!!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

In your case, perhaps sentence structure Luvy.

My wife started cracking up during the Coke ad. She said that tea partier heads all over the country are exploding right now. I guess she called it...
    What would she of said if there was a very conservative ad out there. Move on.org

You say that you formerly worked in HR. I can see why you are not working for SaraLee anymore. I am a former SaraLee employee, and they don't tolerate people with your mindset. What chapter of the Klan do you belong to? Your picture should be in the dictionary when someone is looking for the definition of a racist!!!! Contrary to your opinion, you are not the "Queen of all things Human"!!! Reading your posts, I sometimes even wonder if you are actually human. You say you don't have kids. I can understand that. No sane man would want to give you what it takes to make a child. Rather take matters into their own hands, so to speak.