The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O'Reilly Interviews President Obama

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    it was a self serving piece done for ratings and for both guys to puff their chest..O'Reilly desperately trying to prove he is an independent man in the middle, and BHO desperately trying to show those few people that were watching that he wasnt afraid to go into the lion's den and face the marquis name from Fox...Megyn Kelly would have torn him a new one...O Reilly threw him powder puffs and knew what kind of answers he was going to get...total waste of time
    And alot easier on the eyes

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    And alot easier on the eyes
    Yes sir! I can watch her on mute and still agree with her.
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Heard some interesting radio commentary as I was driving today.

I'm not a big fan of O'Reilly, but one commentator cut him some slack for having to respect the office of President. He had to keep a balance between asking the questions that bother many of us, and still not rip up the POTUS. That would not have been helpful.

Another commentator had a more humorous view. He felt O'Reilly finally got Obama to stop blaming Bush, and blame Fox and the right-leaning talk radio people Guess they ran that through some focus groups, and with Bush having more positive popular opinion now, it works better to blame someone else. He likes to blame Rush a lot
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I'd like to know why my pre-game viewing need to get interrupted with a "serious" political interview?
    Agree....................

If the DOJ won't allow it's lead attorney on the IRS investigation testify before Congress because it is an on-going investigation, how come Obama has already decreed that there is "no smidgeon of corruption" in the IRS?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. but one commentator cut him some slack for having to respect the office of President. He had to keep a balance between asking the questions that bother many of us, and still not rip up the POTUS. ...............................................
    .................................................. .........
    Not pointing this at anyone on this forum it's just a comment
    I have never been able to separate the man and the office. Seems to me that he isn't a king...........just a human like the rest of us. Just because he got elected to that office it does not earn him respect from me or anyone else. He can only earn my respect by being an honest, upright man who is fair to all. Seems to me that he fails on all counts.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I was flipping back & fourth and I just happened to switch to Fox when the interview was starting. I thought NFL networks's coverage was better. Besides, Melissa Stark is hot!

Thats a picture of Samantha Ponder, who actually started as a local sideline reporter for Texas Longhorn gameson the LHN

This is Melissa Stark

Quote Originally Posted by shawninthesticks View Post
    Yes sir! I can watch her on mute and still agree with her.
    I have to remember that line...good one !!
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Thats a picture of Samantha Ponder, who actually started as a local sideline reporter for Texas Longhorn gameson the LHN

This is Melissa Stark

I have to remember that line...good one !!
    Holy crap, I can barely tell them apart. Different smile. But otherwise they almost look like twins to me.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Holy crap, I can barely tell them apart. Different smile. But otherwise they almost look like twins to me.
    That's a sign your eyes are failing you - as I used to tell my young engineers watching the babes from materiel exit for lunch -
    at a distance they all look good, it's an advantage you have as you get older .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Jon Stewart's take on the interview full of great Fox news clips. Priceless.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/stewart-j...hine-fox-news/
    or

http://theweek.com/article/index/255...andalmongering

And now back to our regularly scheduled echo chamber programming IRS, DOJ, NSA, Bengahzi...Obamacare...IRS, DOJ, NSA, Bengahzi..Obamacare...IRS, DOJ, NSA, Bengahzi....

At least you have mostly moved from talk of Czars, birth certificates, and illegitimacy and have now moved on to talk of tyranny, imperialism, and executive orders.
    Last edited by Henry V; 02-05-2014 at 09:05 PM. Reason: added link