The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The numbers on Creationism/Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Perhaps those that only believe in science could show some charts, graphs and equations to explain love!

Standing bye......................

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    My distain is for the so-called religious do-gooders that they hold mankind back from progressing to a higher quality of life! That mankind can not progress if they hold onto ancient mythologies and ignore what we have learned of our origins.

There's another writing that's getting in up there in years. Some might even call it ancient. I wonder when you all will realize how much that dadgum Constitution is holding America back. We could have it so much better if we did away with it after everything we have learned. Just think about the quality of life we could have.

Even a man who devoutly worked in one of the highest positions in the Catholic church doesn't believe in creationism. The problem is when people start interpreting their scriptures as literal fact. Instead of using them as a general guide to being a good person in life. If god created everything, why couldn't he have created evolution too? Father George Coyne, PhD Science & Scripture Vatican Observatory
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by SMontgomery84 View Post
    There's another writing that's getting in up there in years. Some might even call it ancient. I wonder when you all will realize how much that dadgum Constitution is holding America back. We could have it so much better if we did away with it after everything we have learned. Just think about the quality of life we could have.
    I thought we had!!??!!??

Thanks Charly for that snippet. For years I have been telling theses yahoo's about the imperfection of carbon and argon dating. My friend who is a nuclear scientist explained this to me many years ago. There are some things in science that we think are actually scientific ,,,but it becomes evident that some of it is akin to global warming and evolution. There is an agenda
    Over all,,,, the denial of God whether through discrediting him or turning him into a fairy tale ,or by what ever means is a product of "The god of this world" II cor 4:4
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Thanks Charly for that snippet. For years I have been telling theses yahoo's about the imperfection of carbon and argon dating. My friend who is a nuclear scientist explained this to me many years ago. There are some things in science that we think are actually scientific ,,,but it becomes evident that some of it is akin to global warming and evolution. There is an agenda
    Over all,,,, the denial of God whether through discrediting him or turning him into a fairy tale ,or by what ever means is a product of "The god of this world" II cor 4:4
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

what ever means is a product of "The god of this world" II cor 4:4“What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.”
    You can't analyze God in a laboratory. You will never be able to see the power of God Franco until you believe without a speck of doubt that he is willing and able to perform what he has promised. Very few people get to see the power of God manifested in the senses world in which we live in. And many id they did would still deny him.
    We look at things from 2 very distinct perspectives.
    He in reality is more real than you or I.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

image.jpg

Found my Hammer!
    Bill Davis

Isaiah 58:8-9 8"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. 9"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.…

i like this scripture. i think it allows me to accept that i will never know and or understand everything. it also allows me to accept that even the most educated, intelligent and wise of history won't either.(and that includes myself, hugh, coach and franco)
    john mccallie

The Nye vs Ham debate on this subject from earlier in the week is even being debated on a Tobacco Forum that I participate in. A forum(smokingpipes) that doesn't allow for political debate yet somehow the debate on Creationism vs Evolution must have slip past the mods.

We believe in what we believe, that simple.