The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Chris A....

Default Chris A....

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Gen 1:1 NKJV)... 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. (John 1:1-4NKJV)

No evolution, no monkey ancestors, no big bang!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Farmer View Post
    Wowee! I have been salivating over a local guitar shop's used 12 string Taylor 335CE that they've had since before Christmas. I stopped by and played some basic finger picking stuff that I do (poorly). I had been told by a person or two that 12 strings are for strumming and not picking.

This guy pretty much disspells that. Doesn't he?

Thanks Keith!

Edit: I stand corrected. He's got an 11 string, not a 12. He's only got 1 "g string". Not a bad problem to have, is it? (one g-string)

If you look at the headstock, you can actually see where the very end tuning peg is removed (bottom row). At the other end, you can see where the one bridge pin is also missing.

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Nice ! Taylor fan here..... have a 314ce that I play poorly...... just saw Styx a couple weeks ago.... Tommy Shaw played a Taylor 12'er that was OMG!
    Steve Lithgow
    Las Cruces, NM
    "The thing that makes them good... is the thing that makes them bad" ~Pete Richardson Marble Mtn Walkers, Vermont
    "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.... " ~Ron Schaitel
    "What's the difference between a pro and an amateur..... ""About a tenth of a second"" ~Bill Gibbons
    "Ugh... my dog broke....! ""There's never been one worth a flip that hasn't"" ~John Steger

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resi...t=video%2c.mp4

Not the best video..... but the Lumia 1020 audio is pretty good ...
    Last edited by waycool; 02-06-2014 at 10:33 PM.
    Steve Lithgow
    Las Cruces, NM
    "The thing that makes them good... is the thing that makes them bad" ~Pete Richardson Marble Mtn Walkers, Vermont
    "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.... " ~Ron Schaitel
    "What's the difference between a pro and an amateur..... ""About a tenth of a second"" ~Bill Gibbons
    "Ugh... my dog broke....! ""There's never been one worth a flip that hasn't"" ~John Steger

Too cool, and to think I struggle with the 4 strings on mine. I started learning the bass last year about this time.

Aye Mates,
    I play Irish whistle - "No Strings Required", just lot's of hot air!

Cheers,
    Irishwhistler