The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm pissed our president is pushing a gay delegate on the Russians !

Quote Originally Posted by blind ambition View Post
    I am unaware of legislation in your country making it illegal to be a Vietnam Vet.
    The situation in Russia isn't about lack of respect for LGBTs, it is about judicial persecution for being what they are. No person chooses to be queer, they either are or they aren't, no heterosexual is at risk of being converted.
    I know the U.S. policy on native Indians is very sub par as well. However, Indians don't choose their heritage before birth. If you read this current legislation of Canada you will see the discrimination against their children if there is no identifiable father.

I have no idea to the benefit of be considered or not considered a Indian in Canada. There must be some advantages. What if that child would become LGBT and be married under your laws? This legislation would effect them. I am not wasting my time looking for other countries. I just remembered this being a hot topic with the U.N. idiots a few years ago. Don't throw stones.

http://www.firstperspective.ca/index...tion-in-canada

Blind ambition
    I disagree with you. The majority od homosexuality in this world is recruited and is used as power .
    This is not the only place this is accepted,,,much of Africa and the middle east is like this. so were those kids born that way . This is one of the least known perversions although there is info running out of our ying yang on it. people want to bury their head in the sand on this subject. Some certainly are born like that,,,but that doesn't make it right.
    Men are born psyco and socio paths. Should we nurture that.

Pete

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ghanistan.html
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I thought is was decided that is wasnt by choice , but they were born with it.

Whats next , my son coming home from school and talking about a queer sex education class he had today in public schools over dinner ? Because they have pushed their ways on the general public.

There is a difference between tolerate and acceptance, I'm willing to tolerate their way , but dont expect me to except it and when someone tries to push my acceptance , I will soon not tolerate them.

I often wonder if they realize that if their biological parents where gay , they would be non-existent?

I know a few people that are "light in the pants" and we can have perfectly normal conversations, but they dont expect me to go bar hoping with them.

And no one "forced " them to walk around screaming for attention. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease"
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

Just as I n paedophilia,,,homosexuals have less gray matter and more white matter in the brain. For what ever reason,,if you are to not only tolerate homosexuality but accept it ,,then you must tolerate and accept paedophilia,beastiality,and necrophilia because I'll bet dollar to donuts their brains are similar.

Are their brains that way because they were born that way or is it caused by their thinking patterns ,,,I don't know and don't care. keep it out of the school system and quit acting like its good wholesome and normal.
    Pete
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

I don't see where Chad was attacking gays. His frustration was with our president and having political/social agandas infused into areas they don't belong. Fortunately, Chad was watching the presidents speech with his daughter so he could handle it as he chose too.

Tom
    Tom Wall

The "Winter GAYmes!"

From Henlee's last post, and I quote..."The fact of the matter is the more gay people one knows the more they become accepted."

Henlee....you cannot be serious.....the radical muslin's say the same about public beheading....

In other words if someone is offended by something, just expose them to it more and they will then become more acceptable? Typical Liberal flawed logic!
    Last edited by swampcollielover; 02-10-2014 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    The "Winter GAYmes!"
    I just read that a male figure skater came out of the closet and revealed he was straight !
    Shawn White

HR Big Creek Retrievers Independence Day JH QAA "Indy "

I think few people believe that being gay is a choice one makes....I think many of us wonder if staying gay is a choice. Some science exists that suggests being gay is a disorder/condition that can be changed. The science is still incomplete and the gay rights activists have tried to suppress this information, and research to stop this from being completed.

Obviously, if the science does prove this and offer another option, then the term "choice" becomes much more significant!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Just as I n paedophilia,,,homosexuals have less gray matter and more white matter in the brain. For what ever reason,,if you are to not only tolerate homosexuality but accept it ,,then you must tolerate and accept paedophilia,beastiality,and necrophilia because I'll bet dollar to donuts their brains are similar.

Are their brains that way because they were born that way or is it caused by their thinking patterns ,,,I don't know and don't care. keep it out of the school system and quit acting like its good wholesome and normal.
    Pete
    Pete
    You're equating what 2 consenting adults do with what a "person" may do with a child, animal, and/or dead person and saying to accept one is to accept all???? I'm as conservative as they come but wow that's some messed up logic.

Skywatcher Salem Orchard Hard "Cider"