The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Bumper Boy question

Default Bumper Boy question

I have 2 double launchers and 2 remotes. One is Hawx system and the other is old electronics. Can I control both of them with the Hawx remote? If so how do I program the second one to the Hawx remote? Thanks in advance.

Jeremy

Nope, and that is the short answer. To my knowledge the Hawx system was designed to replace and update the old BB electronics not to be compatible with.
    "The longer you let a dog go in the wrong direction the more they think they are going in the right direction" Don Remien.

Yep, one or the other. Can't control the new with the old and vice versa. You'll have to carry both transmitters.
    John Lash

"If you run Field Trials, you learn to swallow your disappointment quickly."

"Field trials are not a game for good dogs. They're for great dogs with great training." E. Graham

Where can I get new electronics for the old unit?

You'd have to buy a used "new" unit from someone at this point. Bumper boy's website is still up and others on here have gotten answers from them. It's just email them and hope for a response.
    They should have a pile of old electronics that people have returned when they upgraded to the new. Maybe they could sell you an old unit and you could use it with the old transmitter.
    John Lash

"If you run Field Trials, you learn to swallow your disappointment quickly."

"Field trials are not a game for good dogs. They're for great dogs with great training." E. Graham

sent you a PM