The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Sold out in less than one hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Christine Maddox View Post
    I haven't really given this next statement a lot of thought; but, wouldn't the problem be solved if pro's couldn't enter dogs... Hear me out. I am not talking about them not handling the dogs. EE could set up the system so that the owner/co-owner of the dog must be the one to enter the dog. Takes the headaches away from the pro's on entry fees as the owner would have to pay at the time of entry. Takes away the problem of a pro entering 20 dogs at one time thereby giving everyone the same opportunity to get their dog entered..........just a thought. Good, bad, indifferent............Now that I have put this out there, I'll think of all the drawbacks.
    Best idea Ive heard yet...... and for them to tell you when its going to open

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Duck Hunter View Post
    But Rose Country wasn't limited. And good luck to your dog this weekend!

I mis spoke. We entered Rose country but College Station was the one I had to entered in the middle of the night
    Brian & Jennifer Tucker
    Bennett, Colorado

Marks-A-Lot Babyface (2003 HR CH Marks A Lot Gangster QAA MNH CD WCX x Marks-A-Lot Call Me Cathy)

Marks-A-Lot Gangster's Midnite Star SH (2012 HR CH Marks A Lot Gangster QAA MNH CD WCX X Crabby Patty JH)

Dixie's Crimson Tide MH (Yup...a Golden!)

Marks-A-Lot's Irish Boy- AKA"The Pup"