The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Number of posts question

Default Number of posts question

How many post do you need to get to until your post numbers no longer starts being subtracted from?

I see people on here who have 100's if not over 1000 posts and I know they have not done that many in the last month. Just wondering because I have at least 20 posts since December, but my post number count is only up to 11 or so. Not sure why all my posts have not counted?

Most all my posts are not counted....

There is usually so much B.S. in them,, that Chris just gave up!

Happy Valentines Day Mr Janitor

P.S.

I just saw how many posts I have!!!

In reality,, its prolly not a good omen to have many many posts,,, It shows how dedicated you are about training....

I need to talk less,,, train more...

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 02-15-2014 at 04:55 PM.
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.
    Brynmoors Prairie Sage JH ​(Sage) Just a dang fool huntin Dawg
    HRCH Calypso Seven Bales High SH (Bailey)
    HR Calypso Zoomin Loosies Mad Hader (Maddi) We loved you baby. R.I.P.
    FlatLanders Broken Pistol Ricochet SH (Flinch)

My Christian Name is Michael Baker..
    I have gone by "Gooser" since I was a "gossling"

Seriously 7000 posts? you must not have any young kids to keep you out of trouble!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pandemoniumop View Post
    Seriously 7000 posts? you must not have any young kids to keep you out of trouble!!!
    Just a wife that is ELATED when I am QUIET!!!!!

Gooser
    It is far easier to spit on the work of others than it is to produce something better yourself.

I am amazed at how many pros post durning the day and how often they post.

Most of the long time folks here lost all their post count back in the great server switch. Some of those with thousands lost thousands that don't show up. They don't mean much anyway.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

classified ads are also deleted after a period of time. So if post count includes classified postings, those will come off.

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

I thought the more post you have, the more knowledgeable trainer you are????
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

I got in trouble for this once before,, but what the he!!

The deep dark secrete of this place is that in reality RTF is an asylum for crazy people that have the need to Yack online in Forums..
    We have all been committed to this place, and most dont realise what is going on.

The admin of the Hospital is Chris. He had a P.H.R.E.D. in moderatiing crazy people! His assistants are Miss Lainee, that if you dont watch yer step around her,, she will take a club to yer knees,when ya step out of line.. She also has a treatment of ""Pounding Sand"" to her special projects.. Very nice lady, but watch her closlely... very dark side,,, can be very wicked!
    Another assistant to Chris iis Miss Vickie!... You dont want to spell her name with an "IE" it is spelled with a "Y"... Failler to comply to this rule, resultas in an increase in your sedation medication,, ANNND she has a torturous punishment of messin with your AVATAR.
    She thinks I is a "stoop" thus my current avatar.. She wistles the "If I Only had a brain" song every time she comes to medicated me.. The needles she uses on me are 16 penny framing nails!! Just a brutal woman!! But somehow I love her to death!!

many different personalitieshere that post to much.
    Some clain tobe doctors, some claim to be Pro trainers, (The sickest of the bunch) and some are Rocket scientists,, but in reality we are all sick folks, working to the day that we are better, and can go off and function in society.. Not much of what you read here is real! Its just some poor soul sitting in a corner, medicated heavily ,starin out a winder, typin on a COMPANY SUPPLIED key board that is heavily monitored...

So,, I wouldnt worry about your Posts counts,, in fact,, better just shut up,, or the lady with the meds and syringes wiith nails for needles will be along shortly!!

I have actually become fond of the meds,, and the pain inflicted by the staff,,but when The head administrator shows up,, he is dressed in black,, and you is gonna have a bad day at the park.. (he's actually a very nice guy, gives Gooser a pat on the head, and a greenie to chew on )

Soo,, babay,,, watch yer step,, and quit worryin about the petty stuff

Post # 7001 regards,

Gooser
    Last edited by MooseGooser; 02-16-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Can you use a choke chain in junior?

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"