The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Wildear

Thread: Training Set Up App?

Default Training Set Up App?

Are there any phone apps that allow you to take pictures and draw on the pic much like the photo attached? Pictures with directions of wind, and marks thrown would be alot easier and much more accurate than jotting that down in a journal. Not much of a app, tech guy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not certain there is one for field trial or dog setups but there is one for coaching. It allows you to make lines on it from the screen of your phone. So i know its a possibility.

There are several. Many folks use Skitch

Do you know the names of any others? have the Samsung Galaxy S-5. Any apps for the Android system that you know of?

Skitch works with androids....I use it on my S-5.

The reason I could not find it, was because I was spelling it Skitch, like both of you stated. However, I found it spelt Sketch. Thanks for the help gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnette13 View Post
    Are there any phone apps that allow you to take pictures and draw on the pic much like the photo attached? Pictures with directions of wind, and marks thrown would be alot easier and much more accurate than jotting that down in a journal. Not much of a app, tech guy.
    You know I much prefer Google Earth and any drawing program. It's much easier to get a true representation of the series and the possible pitfalls.

The first is from the NARC in Ronan, Mt and the other two are from the winter circuit in Niland,CA.

Screenshot_2016-03-30-00-23-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-30-00-16-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-30-00-15-46.jpg