The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: AND NOW...for the news from 'downunder'.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The jury is in and Marv doesn't know squat about volcanic vs. human induced CO2 levels. Marv, you over reached and can not deliver. I knew you would never have the humility to admit you are off base and the word "apology" as it applies to you is not in your lexicon. Marv, you have proven yourself to be an overblown fraud.

What is even more entertaining is the fact you keep sticking your foot deeper in the skitah.
    Isn't this amusing. Now that I've run out of popcorn, and the 'actors' from Obamaland are into their usual form of vitriol, let me state for the record that the so called "Sarge" has never been a Sarge of anything to my knowledge. Normally that term is reserved for a Sargeant in the military, not some charletan that was probably given the moniker, or usurped it. Now this phoney expects to be regailed with facts, that given would sail so far over his head it would be a waste of everyones time.

As to his gaining a cadre of followers equally inept at providing anything but articles from sources so pathetically corrupt they will proffer anything to keep their palms greased with tax payers money so they can continue to follow their imbecillic GW guru, Algore.

Here's a clue for you riders on the GW bandwagon...you don't need science to understand what a hoax is being perpetrated on the US citizens...just get your heads out from where the sun don't shine, and look out the window.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Uncle Bill you should sit this one out . Marvin vs Zeus. We are waiting. Uncle Bill please try to be nice and not so caustic. Let them dual alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Isn't this amusing. Now that I've run out of popcorn, and the 'actors' from Obamaland are into their usual form of vitriol, let me state for the record that the so called "Sarge" has never been a Sarge of anything to my knowledge. Normally that term is reserved for a Sargeant in the military, not some charletan that was probably given the moniker, or usurped it. Now this phoney expects to be regailed with facts, that given would sail so far over his head it would be a waste of everyones time.

As to his gaining a cadre of followers equally inept at providing anything but articles from sources so pathetically corrupt they will proffer anything to keep their palms greased with tax payers money so they can continue to follow their imbecillic GW guru, Algore.

Here's a clue for you riders on the GW bandwagon...you don't need science to understand what a hoax is being perpetrated on the US citizens...just get your heads out from where the sun don't shine, and look out the window.

UB
    "Isn't this amusing"
    This pearl of wisdom is brought to you by the gentleman who started this thread. He even provided a link from a source that proved to be, in his own gentlemanly dignified way of speaking, "SO PATHETICALLY CORRUPT THEY WILL PROFFER ANYTHING TO KEEP THEIR PALMS GREASED"

I'm also fairly certain that this same gentleman has lapped the entire POTUS field when it comes to pontificating and bloviating on subjects where his links are proven to be "SO PATHETICALLY CORRUPT THEY WILL PROFFER ANYTHING TO KEEP THEIR PALMS GREASED"

People in glass houses...... regards to you UB

Bill S., Thank you for the thread that just keeps on giving. So often you start threads that only get a few views and no replies that quickly drop off the first page. You always have the option as the OP to delete the entire thread and save yourself and Marvin any further embarassment.
    As has been witnessed here both sides have cadre's of supporter's on both sides of the GW/CC debate. I read your initial post. I had no idea who was being referenced. An internet search brought up the refuting articles. I then suspected a simple trolling effort. Hence , my fourth link. You then admitted as much. You were hungry for popcorn. That is called trolling.
    I'll close for now with why you object to someone using the moniker "sarge" when you yourself use the moniker "uncle"?
    JDogger

anyone desiring my name, address, ph #, email address, PM me. it is not hard to figure out who anyone is on the internet, and if Marv wants to know who Blind Ambition is.... he just needs to figure it out. BTW not every name given on RTF is true and accurate.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Bill S., Thank you for the thread that just keeps on giving. So often you start threads that only get a few views and no replies that quickly drop off the first page. You always have the option as the OP to delete the entire thread and save yourself and Marvin any further embarassment.
    As has been witnessed here both sides have cadre's of supporter's on both sides of the GW/CC debate. I read your initial post. I had no idea who was being referenced. An internet search brought up the refuting articles. I then suspected a simple trolling effort. Hence , my fourth link. You then admitted as much. You were hungry for popcorn. That is called trolling.
    I'll close for now with why you object to someone using the moniker "sarge" when you yourself use the moniker "uncle"?
    JDogger

anyone desiring my name, address, ph #, email address, PM me. it is not hard to figure out who anyone is on the internet, and if Marv wants to know who Blind Ambition is.... he just needs to figure it out. BTW not every name given on RTF is true and accurate.
    "My name will live forever!" - Anonymous

Only a minor difference between...(I'll close for now with why you object to someone using the moniker "sarge" when you yourself use the moniker "uncle"?)...one is phoney, the other is real. It's not surprising you would not recognize that difference, you are so easily duped by the various phonies.

Some day, even you, Hugh, will have a SHAZAM moment. Hope it doesn't also come with too much embarrassment.

BTW, Mr. MJH 345...out of curiosity, does that stand for Major Judas Hypocrite because there are times you are a typical Algore sycophant and Obama toady, but then you will also jump on the side of those condemning the regime. FWIW, the only ones I see sucking at the giant government sow are the GW scientists looking for more funding with which to further their hoax. Since your hypocrisy seems to favor that form of government largesse, even you should recognize how Jeckyl and Hydish you appear. (hmmm, mebbe that's the what those initials imply?)

As to those worried about my 'defense' of Marvin, nothing could be further from the truth. He's forgotten more than most of the posters on RTF will ever know or understand on the GW subject. After all, he uses common sense..and has looked out the window.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    save yourself and Marvin any further embarassment.
    JD - do not delude yourself into thinking you & your psychophants have the capability of
    embarrassment for anyone. As I posted earlier, I will respond with my opinion at the point
    in time the girl from Canada posts the info i asked for, not until.

Have a good evening, I'm going to read a book .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

You probably mean sycophant, and you can find it in the dictionary.

I like my popcorn with a little butter and cayenne, the dogs not so much.

There's your emoticon Bill, thanks Henry.

SHAZAM regards, JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 03-02-2014 at 10:20 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Only a minor difference between...(I'll close for now with why you object to someone using the moniker "sarge" when you yourself use the moniker "uncle"?)...one is phoney, the other is real. It's not surprising you would not recognize that difference, you are so easily duped by the various phonies.

Some day, even you, Hugh, will have a SHAZAM moment. Hope it doesn't also come with too much embarrassment.

BTW, Mr. MJH 345...out of curiosity, does that stand for Major Judas Hypocrite because there are times you are a typical Algore sycophant and Obama toady, but then you will also jump on the side of those condemning the regime. FWIW, the only ones I see sucking at the giant government sow are the GW scientists looking for more funding with which to further their hoax. Since your hypocrisy seems to favor that form of government largesse, even you should recognize how Jeckyl and Hydish you appear. (hmmm, mebbe that's the what those initials imply?)

As to those worried about my 'defense' of Marvin, nothing could be further from the truth. He's forgotten more than most of the posters on RTF will ever know or understand on the GW subject. After all, he uses common sense..and has looked out the window.

UB
    UB your act is tired and pretty predictable.

You regurgitate something erroneous that you got in an email or found from one of your spin Drs. online.
    Someone politely points ouit how ridiculously provably erroneous your cite is. You get your panties in a wad and realize you are once again embarresssingly wrong. So you then resort to the last defense of those who have no substance; to wit insults and name calling

Its quite humerous that you would start a thread wherein you cite a source that is obviously and ridiculously flawed. You then respond with accusatiuons that everyone who doesn;t agree with you {and your proven wrong sources} is relying on flawed sources.

For your closing act you then accuse me of being a hypocrite. HAHA

Do you even know the definition of hypocrite?
    If you want to see what a hypocrite looks like take a good look at the guy in the mirror when you are shaving in the morning