The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Hey can someone tell me when the $2500 insurance savings goes into effect?

Default Hey can someone tell me when the $2500 insurance savings goes into effect?

Just wondering.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

If your referring to the ACA, never. That was a lie by our dear leader.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

Yea right! My premium went up for myself and my employees, our deductible increased by 1000 for in network and 5000 for out of network and our stop loss limit went up. Our president makes used car salesmen look like saints!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Washington Examiner: “Making a direct sales pitch to Hispanic voters on Thursday, President Obama insisted that his administration would not delay the March 31 deadline for consumers to obtain health insurance or pay a fine. ‘We are going to enforce the deadline,’ the president said at a town hall… ‘You have time now to sign up,’ Obama insisted. ‘If everybody waits until the last minute … then in some ways it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy’…When asked whether the latest delay was an admission of a problem with the health law, Obama replied, ‘No, no, no’…”

I find this kind of confusing since he delayed the "mandate" for insurance companies to cancel non-conforming policies. Although, it is my understanding, that some states did this, but not all states did so. So, some previously insured are remaining insured, but others have had to switch to a O-care-conforming policy (which, in some cases, will not include previous health care providers as the "old" policy did.) So, some of these people became uninsured, and may have some difficulty in replacing their cancelled coverage at a price they can afford. So, now they will be out-of-pocket for medical care, and also get slapped with a fine.

Other compliance delays were extended to lots of other groups, yet the delay of the fine for individual coverage is not worthy of delay.

[“And none of the information that is provided in order for you to obtain health insurance is in any way transferred to immigration services. So that’s something we’ve been very clear about.” – President Obama urging Hispanic consumers to enroll in ObamaCare.]

That last paragraph is also confusing. The law prohibits coverage to illegal residents, so why would he have to tell this group not to worry about immigration services? No one who has to worry about immigration services would be eligible anyhow. Did he not read the law?

For those who object to "spin" ... the quotes are quotes. The speech to Hispanics is a matter of record. The "spin" is my own, for better or for worse.

Latest news is that Michelle is going to visit China, with her daughters and mother. She's going to speak with them about education. Since the Chinese kids rate way above US in reading, math and science, I sure hope that she's going there to learn from them. OTOH, if the Chinese let her talk and follow her advice, maybe it would help the US out in its academic standings?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.