The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: "Reset with Russia"

Missiles fired, it should never have gotten to this point.

Are you talking about the ICBM test missile that was fired? The one that Russia told us about before this Ukraine stuff was heating up? The one they told us they were going to fire months ago?

I love the drudge report and Fox News is fine too, but they are amping this story up for ratings

82nd Airborne isn't going to Kiev……..O and Kerry can talk all they want but we will do nothing. Future wars will be fought in the financial arena. Putin holds lots of our Fed bonds and could dump them tomorrow exposing us for what we are……broke….. or he could have his 'hackers' crash our market tomorrow at opening. Both of those moves would have consequences to Russia itself…..as Gerry said energy could be used but probably will not. If you've read Jim Rickards book 'Currency Wars'…..this has all been predicted by him years ago. The Pentagon has even practiced this type of conflict with many of the top economists in our country. This is how the O administration has decided to handle it……Putin annexes territory, we placate the victim with a couple billion……allrideeeooo!!! Sounds like a plan to me
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    Are you talking about the ICBM test missile that was fired? The one that Russia told us about before this Ukraine stuff was heating up? The one they told us they were going to fire months ago?

I love the drudge report and Fox News is fine too, but they are amping this story up for ratings
    Yep, this is all trumped up for ratings!

The missile story is all hype, the main story is a big deal. But connecting what is going on in Ukraine to the missile test is not the best example of deductive reasoning.

The missile story is all hype, the main story is a big deal. But connecting what is going on in Ukraine to the missile test is not the best example of deductive reasoning.
    Then you have not been paying attention to Putin................much like Obama, everything is done for a reason.
    (recently, the reason seems similar)

But hey, maybe you feel better faulting my reasoning instead of looking at what Putin is doing to America and the world.

I don't understand how you can hype the missile story though. It was planned months ago, we were told about it and gave the ok. It happened, and it went as planned.

What America is doing to America is worse than what Putin is doing to America. We have no business in Crimea, and we have no high round telling others not to invade countries for their interests.

I don't understand how you can hype the missile story though. It was planned months ago, we were told about it and gave the ok. It happened, and it went as planned.

What America is doing to America is worse than what Putin is doing to America. We have no business in Crimea, and we have no high round telling others not to invade countries for their interests.
    Truer words may never have been spoken here on POTUS

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Then you have not been paying attention to Putin................much like Obama, everything is done for a reason.
    (recently, the reason seems similar)

But hey, maybe you feel better faulting my reasoning instead of looking at what Putin is doing to America and the world.
    Stan (and anyone else),

Look up Trident submarine in Wikipedia. You'll feel better about how we match up to any kind of Russian Nuclear threat. If they launched ICBM's against us, they would be burnt toast. Unfortunately, so would we. That knowledge and capability is what keeps our nations and the rest of the world safe from that kind of conflict.

We test our missiles frequently and so do they. That can be googled as well.-Paul
    there's no good reason to fatten up a retriever.

As a Baby Boomer of the nuclear age I have long ago found some happiness in knowing that for the first time in World History (during my lifetime)... leaders who threaten a nuclear war, truly have no assurance of their own survival....This goes for Putin, Obama, etc....

Kinda feel the same way about the death penalty, kill the killers if only so they will not kill again! Or let the Liberal Judges and Lawyers who reduced them to a life sentence take over guarding them, feeding them, etc.