The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: "Reset with Russia"

Amen Paul and swampcollielover- I grew up and in my declining boomer years continue to live less than 2 airline mile from an AFRB that formerly was a SAC base w/ B-47s...B-52s..Kc-97s...KC-135s and a full squadron of various fighter planes. I grew up w/duck and cover and by 3rd grade the non-glass hallways , knees on floor , foreheads up to wall, hands clasped behind neck to avoid spinal injury in case of N-bomb. By 4th grade some of us from movies (Yucca Flats , etc..) figured out we were dead anyhow. I am convinced some of my generation by the Cuban Missile Crisis were nihilists. It led to LSD , etc. and Vietnam/hippies etc. Daddy did you do dope...Uhh ..Bill and Hilary Clinton ..Baby Bush where were you for 18 months while assigned to the Texas Air National Guard. Now we have only 18 C-5Bs and a few 130s. Oh yeah ..party on Dr.Strangelove !!!

charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Russia-Ukraine-Crimea and Germany.. Time/events march on. Watch Germany and the boss Angela Merkel. She grew up in formerly Eastern Germany and speaks fluent Russian. Putin speaks fluent German. Merkel thinks Prussian-born Catherine the Great is her political hero. Germany imports 30% of their energy from Russia, has invested tens of billions in Russian industries and has moved into EU countries of Poland, Slovakia and Romania. How many German soldiers will be sent to defend German self-interests ? Obama's military options are zero.