The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What is the "End Game" ....Debt Clock is ticking.....

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Nice try, to dodge.....when you said, "Don't you think better education would change the inner city schools? Less educated people reproduce more than better educated people." If any one other than a LIBERAL said this, they would be labeled as a Racist! How does it feel to have the shoe on the other foot?
    Swampy, you have shown a remarkable ability to NOT understand very simple facts. Therefore I'll try to make this question as simple as possible

Do you know the definition of "RACIST"?

Answer that one correctly and I'll have another fairly simple follow up question

FYI It is an open book test, feel free to use outside reference sources

One step at a time regards.....

mj....

Since when has the "definition" of anything been of consideration for you LIBERALS? Your comment, if said by a conservative, would have been tagged as Racist by Liberals....I know, you know, exactly what I mean.....nuff said!

mj....

Since when has the "definition" of anything been of consideration for you LIBERALS? Your comment, if said by a conservative, would have been tagged as Racist by Liberals....I know, you know, exactly what I mean.....nuff said!
    Swamp if and when the day comes where I "know exactly what you mean" that will be the day I will commit myself to a home.

Now Swamp see if you can answer the question I asked. Do you know the definition of racism??

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Swamp if and when the day comes where I "know exactly what you mean" that will be the day I will commit myself to a home.

Now Swamp see if you can answer the question I asked. Do you know the definition of racism??
    All he needs to do is look in the mirror. Enough said!

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post

If you could ever ask an intelligent question it might draw an answer....when you babble and ask stupid questions...you can expect...nothing!

You still have not answered his question.

shiny, mjh, and others... I suggest you all contact some of these folks…fellow Progressive Liberals…see what they have to say about racism…defined! You will get no more from me...on this post!

“(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate. This is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if…you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.” — Dan Rather (Liberal Media)

“We are owned by propagandists against the Arabs. There’s no question about that. Congress, the White House, and Hollywood, Wall Street, are owned by the Zionists. No question in my opinion. They put their money where their mouth is…We’re being pushed into a wrong direction in every way.” — Helen Thomas, former Washington Post, White House Correspondent (Liberal Media)

“There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” — USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux. (Liberal Media)

“White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” — Journalist Jonathan Valania (Liberal Media)

“A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee.” — Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

“(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama’s oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama — a ‘light-skinned’ African American ‘with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.” — Harry Reid’s

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness.” — Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
    “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” — Barack Obama

“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” — Barack Obama

You can be part of the solution or you can be part of the problem. In your case Swampy, you are the latter.

shiny, mjh, and others... I suggest you all contact some of these folks…fellow Progressive Liberals…see what they have to say about racism…defined! You will get no more from me...on this post!

“(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate. This is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if…you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic.” — Dan Rather (Liberal Media)

“We are owned by propagandists against the Arabs. There’s no question about that. Congress, the White House, and Hollywood, Wall Street, are owned by the Zionists. No question in my opinion. They put their money where their mouth is…We’re being pushed into a wrong direction in every way.” — Helen Thomas, former Washington Post, White House Correspondent (Liberal Media)

“There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” — USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux. (Liberal Media)

“White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” — Journalist Jonathan Valania (Liberal Media)

“A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee.” — Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

“(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama’s oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama — a ‘light-skinned’ African American ‘with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.” — Harry Reid’s

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” — Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness.” — Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
    “The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t. But she is a typical white person…” — Barack Obama

“That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.” — Barack Obama
    Swampy your specific gravity has got to be a world record!!!

Once again Swampy define the word "racism"
    Then explain to us all what it has to do with educational levels and reproduction correlations made to educational levels.

You never cease to amaze & amuse me Swampy