RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Black Warrior, Greensboro FT

4K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  roseberry 
#1 ·
Do not see a thread..any information? Thanks!!

#2 ·
Derby
1st- Tim Doan
2nd -3rd Mark Miles/Paul Sletten Do not know which got what
4th- Gwen Jones

Just heard that the Am is going to last series with 4 dogs
Bobby Smith - don't know dog
Connie Swanson - don't know dog
Ida Richards
Trudy and Tony Kuka #31

That is pitiful little but all that I know. If anyone has Q results. Open status or can fill in these blanks it would be appreciated.

#3 ·
Thank you, Gwen...Congratulations on the Derby 4th! ....pitiful for sure going to the AM 4th!!..must have been a wicked 3rd series..

Judy

#4 ·
I watched the Am first and it was tough with really well placed birds. It ate our lunch so we did not get to see 2nd and 3rd. There were some really talented dogs in that trial even though it was small.

#5 ·
In the Derby- Mark Miles placed 2nd with #9 and Paul Sletten placed 3rd with #4.
I don't remember RJ or jams. Sorry.

Am placements:
1st Ida Richards / Spook (qualifies for Natl Am)
2nd Connie Swanson /Ready
3rd Bobby Smith / Joy
4th Tony Kuka / Tuck

Brutal series in the AM today! Congrats all.
-Trudie

#10 ·
Well, congratulations, Tony and Tuck on your 4th place in the AM....and sounds like a very tough trial..so well earned to all that placed. And to Spook on qualifying for the Nat'l AM..

Judy

#13 ·
Open results

1- 50- Ledford (Louie)
2- 68 Sletten (Babe)
3- 70 Ledford (Breeze)
4- 12- Harp (Gus)
RJ - 66 Harp (Moon)
Jams- 1 Medford (Hoot) 2 Harp (Traitor), 5 Moody (Jack)

#14 ·
Only one week after earning an Open 4th in Georgia, another round of Congratulations to Bill Tidd and Chris Ledford on Breeze's Open 3rd! Looks like Miss Breeze is starting the year out quite well.

#15 ·
i wanted to congrat my friends tony and trudie kuka on their placement in the am with tuck......way to go!

i also wanted to give a big "way to go" to my friend randy price on his qual placement! randy, you got nice dogs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.