The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CIA Spying on Congress?

Default CIA Spying on Congress?

Even Diane Feinstein gets upset when it appears someone is spying on Congress, along with the rest of us
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...dly-spying-on/
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Now her vituous values have been violated by a moral arm of the government. Now is that a oxymoron? Let me shed a tear for her, not really.

Do you believe in Karma?

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Do you believe in Karma?
    I don't know about Karma but God has a very good sense of humor ( and justice ).
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Is it permissible under the US constitution for an agency of the government to spy on the Legislative branch of the government? Of course today the discussion centres on the Legislative branch but would it be constitutional to spy on the Judiciary or Executive branches, if so, under which circumstances is it permitted?
    power without lumber, raciness without weediness

A big man never looks down on others.... instead, he is someone to look up to.

The brief news clip I caught on it said that Congress was concerned that the CIA entered congressional computers to delete files in regards to the investigation into torture by the CIA. If this is true it would mean that the CIA could no longer effectively be controlled by congress and would essentially be a rouge agency. If that is the case and it is not an isolated incident, turning their responsibilities over to another agency and disbanding it would not be to extreme of a solution.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Some would call it 'spying', some would call it investigating....just depends on what side of the fence you are setting...

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    The brief news clip I caught on it said that Congress was concerned that the CIA entered congressional computers to delete files in regards to the investigation into torture by the CIA. If this is true it would mean that the CIA could no longer effectively be controlled by congress and would essentially be a rouge agency. If that is the case and it is not an isolated incident, turning their responsibilities over to another agency and disbanding it would not be to extreme of a solution.
    Disbanding of the CIA as a punitive measure for spying on congress, now that there is too funny
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

No for obstruction of justice and refusing to submit to congressional oversight. If the agency is Rouge and only looking after its own interests then it ought to be put down. I am in no way suggesting that we should be without a spy agency, but if the CIA in untrustworthy it ought to be replaced. I don't even consider that a far reach.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

The cia has different factions. There is a ton of info on it. This is just a little snip it. Some members and fctions are good and some aren't

http://www.morningliberty.com/2012/0...up-to-no-good/
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus