The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Victor Dog Food

Don't have any experience with it but I switched to Dr. Tims a month ago and so far so good.

I started the thread because I have been feeding one of my dogs on the Victor 30/20 for about a month with good results in terms of stools & appetite. Both had been a problem on previous feed. I'm considering moving all my Dogs to Victor & just wanted some experience from others.

Another consideration is that I am opening a boarding kennel & will need to decide soon what feeds I'll offer.
    David Didier, GA

Quote Originally Posted by Granddaddy View Post
    I started the thread because I have been feeding one of my dogs on the Victor 30/20 for about a month with good results in terms of stools & appetite. Both had been a problem on previous feed. I'm considering moving all my Dogs to Victor & just wanted some experience from others.

Another consideration is that I am opening a boarding kennel & will need to decide soon what feeds I'll offer.
    I too had a problem with appetite with my previous food. Now with victor. The bowl might be on the ground for 3 or 4 mins before it's gone. Must taste pretty good.

if u have a federal tax Id and you won't infringe on any other distributorships u could probably become one for your kennel. Mark up is like $3. So for example my dad goes through 16 in 2 months, plus one for me and 3 for myself. Then sell the other 30 bags for $3 markup and you are looking at making $90 every 2 months or roughly 3 bags of high performance 30/20 paid for. Over a year $540 or 18 bags/2 months usage paid for.

There isnt any a minimum time frame (just min order size=1 ton=50 bags) that's just his usage to go through a ton

I've heard lots of good stuff about victor dog food, just cant seem to find it in canada. Been feeding fromm grain free

Been feeding it for two years....no probs ....love it. 20 + dogs

I will give it a try. I know I have had it with premium performsance.

My minimum order is 15 bags. Any version. I'm glad the 30/20 is working for you. By far the most popular food I sell to clients is the 24/20 but following a close second is the grain free joint health. Many of my obedience and boarding clients like it. The Yukon Salmon is also quite popular as it too is grain free.
    Joe Overby
    Candler Creek Retrievers
    www.candlercreekretrievers.com
    GRHRCH UH "Hooch" MH (HRC 1500 pt. club)
    HRCH "Tater" MH

My Pup is 10 months old. Started on Victor Performance at 8 weeks, and she has been in great shape the entire time.
    Great coat, stools, endurance, etc...

Been feeding the 30/20 teal bag since I came to Texas in January. So far I'm very pleased

Quote Originally Posted by JoeOverby View Post
    By far the most popular food I sell to clients is the 24/20......
    What seems to make this ratio so popular? I'm a Euk 30/20 lifer, but all this talk of change has gotten me thinking....