The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr. Vivek Hallegere Murthy ... and the Second Amemdment

Default Dr. Vivek Hallegere Murthy ... and the Second Amemdment

Dr. Vivek Hallegere Murthy, born in Great Briton, son of Indian parents says anyone who owns a gun is suffering from an illness.

This is the man President Barry Obama, wants to be Surgeon General . Any time Barry gets a chance to infringe the rights of Americans he takes it.

Did not Barry Obama raise his hand and place the other on the Koran/ Bible and swear to protect and defend the Constitution?

This is what happens when we elect foreigners to be POTUS. He may have the Birth Certificate, but he grew up in a very different culture from those living in the North America USA.

How come those who do not believe in our Constitution get elected or appointed? It blows my mind that any American would want to lose any right granted the citizens by the Bill of Rights.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...ngNewsCarousel
    I don't think I smell like a brewery. I was drinking Scotch.

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Dr. Vivek Hallegere Murthy, born in Great Briton, son of Indian parents says anyone who owns a gun is suffering from an illness.

This is the man President Barry Obama, wants to be Surgeon General . Any time Barry gets a chance to infringe the rights of Americans he takes it.

Did not Barry Obama raise his hand and place the other on the Koran/ Bible and swear to protect and defend the Constitution?

This is what happens when we elect foreigners to be POTUS. He may have the Birth Certificate, but he grew up in a very different culture from those living in the North America USA.

How come those who do not believe in our Constitution get elected or appointed? It blows my mind that any American would want to lose any right granted the citizens by the Bill of Rights.

Very, very good post. I agree......he is not a true "American thinking" man. Been telling this to family ever since he started running for president. Some of those relatives still can't see it or they can't admit that they are/were wrong.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

You've got it, .44 Mag. Since his first immaculation, I've been repeating the problem we are faced with. Read it and weep.

UB

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    You've got it, .44 Mag. Since his first immaculation, I've been repeating the problem we are faced with. Read it and weep.

UB

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.

Keep posting it.........some people have not got it yet.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

In the 2008 election both major parties nominated candidates whose eligibility is dubious. For Barack Obama the question was whether he was born in Hawaii, which is U.S. soil. For John McCain the question was whether the Panama Canal Zone, where he was born, was U.S. soil. It is not, and being born of parents both of whom were U.S. citizens did not make him a "natural-born" citizen, although a statute was later adopted naturalizing such persons at birth

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

As long as he resided in the US for 14 years he is eligible. Because he was born on US soil, he is a citizen and therefore eligible to be president. Now all the people here that bash the pres for not respecting the constitution, are some of the same people that would want to infringe on his "constitutional" rights. Hypocrisy at its finest.

http://www.constitution.org/abus/pres_elig.htm
    Last edited by shinyhead; 03-12-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    In the 2008 election both major parties nominated candidates whose eligibility is dubious. For Barack Obama the question was whether he was born in Hawaii, which is U.S. soil. For John McCain the question was whether the Panama Canal Zone, where he was born, was U.S. soil. It is not, and being born of parents both of whom were U.S. citizens did not make him a "natural-born" citizen, although a statute was later adopted naturalizing such persons at birth

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

As long as he resided in the US for 14 years he is eligible. Because he was born on US soil, he is a citizen and therefore eligible to be president. Now all the people here that bash the pres for not respecting the constitution, are some of the same people that would want to infringe on his "constitutional" rights. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Let me see if I can explain my thinking on this. First it has nothing to do with legal citizenship. It has everything to do with being brought up in other countries where the thinking is different than it is in the USA. Also spending time in at least one boarding school in one of those countries whoes views are very different from those in this country. Whole different ball game my boy.
    charly

~Will Rogers~

I'll answer the easy one, both parties ran Presidential candidates who didn't believe in our Constitution, so we got what we got.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I'll answer the easy one, both parties ran Presidential candidates who didn't believe in our Constitution, so we got what we got.
    So somehow by pointing out your dislike of John McCain or Governor Romney makes the end result of electing Obama OK, is that your point? Liberals and some Libertarians, or other 3rd parties....often use this tactic to justify their positions, but it is fundamentally flawed logic.

I understand you were just generalizing, but too many of our voting public will not take ownership for the mess we are in. Unless we all accept what happened and realize, that in the end we may only have two choices for each job in Washington, you have to educate yourself and go vote for A or B. It is sitting home or voting for a third party that allows these Democratic goofballs to get elected......

Franco...I know you will jump on this, and I will say to you that if the Libertarians get on a ballet where it is either a Democrat or a Libertarian....I would vote for the Libertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post

Only if one believes he was in fact born here.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Only if one believes he was in fact born here.
    Prove that he wasn't. Nobody can come up with solid proof that he was not born here. It's the conspiracy theorists that just can't swallow the pill. Many still believe it was a govt coverup on the Kennedy asassination, that there was more than one shooter. Re-enactments have been done by CSIs and their conclusions match, one shooter, from the 6th floor of the school book depository.