The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: College Baseball 2014 (GDG.)

Not much offense in that game either! I will just call it good pitching. My boy plays on the OL for the football team at SHSU, so I was pulling for them too!
    HRCH UH Night Owl's Black Diamond MH "Homer"(500 Point Club)
    HRCH Iza-Gotsa-Lotsa-Go-Go MH "Streak"

Virginia, Pepperdine, Okie Lite, Louisville, Maryland, VANDY, & TCU all punched their tickets to The Super Regionals yesterday.

LSU blew a 4-0 lead in the 8th to eventually lose 5-4 in 11.

Texas Longhorns to the Super Regional...and beating TAMU in the process to do it...it doesnt get much better than that....HOOK EM HORNS
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Looks like our LSU Tigers are done. Blew it last night. Maybe Louisiana-Lafayette will get to Omaha. The SEC took it on the chin in this year's regionals

LSU is out. Well, they did win the SEC tournament. That counts for something, right Jacob?
    Bill Davis

They blew the game Sunday night. The worst pitching performance I've ever heard of for LSU was last night. Should have started the middle reliever Nate Fury. As is, everybody before him was plunking batters and walking the bases drunk. Very frustrating end to a season that should have been soooo much better. They played the worst game of the year last night. I guess the writer from The Advocate did a good job. The only thing that could stop LSU was the rain. The rain came & a bad 4 days of baseball with it. I had an uneasy feeling yesterday. Oh well, hopefully we can get a couple stud starting pitchers to make it to The BR. Nola is gone.

Jacob... We are in the same boat this year. We are out.
    My beaves took a lesson on how to move runners and lost. The anteaters moved runners when it mattered and the beaves just stood on base watching the game. Could have pulled my hair out multiple times. Number one seed is gone.
    Randy Hand
    Semper Klamath River Amber Ale** (Amber)
    Klamath's Heartbreak Kid (Valentino)

That was a crazy regional. There were a lot of upsets. Bunch of 1 seeds got ousted including my Noles. Of course being a Noles fan post season let downs have been too many to mention. I just keep coming back for more, convinced every year mid season that things have changed only to be let down in the post season. Most CWS appearances without a win will do that to you. I think the count stands at 21. The good news for me was UF and UM both got knocked out as well. Time to focus back on football. Hoping for a repeat there.

Quote Originally Posted by Migillicutty View Post
    That was a crazy regional. There were a lot of upsets. Bunch of 1 seeds got ousted including my Noles. Of course being a Noles fan post season let downs have been too many to mention. I just keep coming back for more, convinced every year mid season that things have changed only to be let down in the post season. Most CWS appearances without a win will do that to you. I think the count stands at 21. The good news for me was UF and UM both got knocked out as well. Time to focus back on football. Hoping for a repeat there.
    Rumor has it the FSU boys were last seen feasting on crablegs
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Rumor has it the FSU boys were last seen feasting on crablegs
    The Quotaback would need to forget to pay for crabs at erry grocery store in town to feed that many.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts