The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Took my Concealed carry class Saturday.GDG

When my wife and I took our CC class it was always heavy on Conceal. As for church the instructor said to ask the Pastor, preacher etc and get permission. He said that most are in favor of it.
    "Communism only works in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it" Ronald Reagan

Georgia's bill passed yesterday and we expect that the Governor will sign it. (yay)
    ---------------------------------------------
    HRCH "Boomer" MH
    UH HR "Hunter" SH (RIP)

"When you go to a test or a trial, your dog should be underwhelmed." ~ Evan Graham

"It is unreasonable to expect a dog to be more precise than you are." ~ Rex Carr

"You own what you condone." ~ Mike Lardy

You have to be really careful, these days. People are still going to prison for justified shootings based on technicalities. Like one guy used reloaded ammo and the prosecuter convinced the jury that he had made that ammo specifically to kill ! The CC organizations are a good idea , they give you access to lawyers experienced with these cases. I've had mine for 9 yrs. rarely ever carry anymore , but ALWAYS have one in truck !
    Gator Point's Magnum Missy SH
    Brownings Troublesome Cassie

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Amrein View Post
    When my wife and I took our CC class it was always heavy on Conceal. As for church the instructor said to ask the Pastor, preacher etc and get permission. He said that most are in favor of it.
    If you think you might need to protect yourself or your family, while at church, then carry your gun! Who cares what the Pastor/Preacher thinks about it. Do you get frisked at church? Im sure that if that one-in-ten-bazillion chance happens to you and you used your handgun at church, in protecting the lives of your family as well as your church family, not one single church member would frown upon you for carry a concealed weapon.

I have a friend who is a lawyer, he CC's daily in various courthouses! Glock 19 in a super tuck IWB holster.

Lonnie Spann
    DISCLAIMER: The above post is the opinionated and biased view of your's truly, Lonnie Spann, and is in no way intended to reflect the opinions or views of the unfortunate individuals named below who just happen to be doomed with guilt by association.

Member of CAHRC and North AL HRC. I train with AND AM FRIENDS WITH: Fishduck, Laidback, Splash_Em, RF2, Drake2014, Claimsadj, Hooked on Quackers, RookieTrainer and Roseberry.

HRCH Spann's Quacker Jack "Jack" 500 Pt. Club (New & IMPROVED jacket).