The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Democrats Supporting Education?

  1. #11
    Senior Member JS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I thought he truly accomplished something by inserting both of his feet in his mouth.
    Well, he has either very small feet or a very ......

    JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

    Real Americans buy American.



    Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

  2. #12
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post
    Well, he has either very small feet or a very ......

    JS
    You guys always make my day.....

    “I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.”
    Margaret Thatcher

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    You guys always make my day.....

    “I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.”
    Margaret Thatcher
    The cripple is still splashing around. Should we go ahead and sluice it now, or let the flapping continue?

  4. #14
    Senior Member JS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    The cripple is still splashing around. Should we go ahead and sluice it now, or let the flapping continue?
    Whack 'im.
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

    Real Americans buy American.



    Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

  5. #15
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    i am interested in the sluicing that will take place here! if it possible to sluice swampy by demonstrating and/or documenting a lack of credibility of thomas sowell, i am interested indeed!

    i have stated before my own belief that one needs only to wait until there are 51 of them and 49 of us. at that point sharia law will be immediate. it is indisputable that if nation of islam leader louis faraCON secured the nomination and ran as a democrat today, 94% of blacks would vote for him. 80% of hispanics would vote for him. 64% of white women would vote for him.(so long as he espoused abortion rights until elected). i have no problem with the quote buzz used to impune thomas sowell. mr. sowell said "grand daughters", and i think that's about right for us(u.s.).......sooner in parts of europe!

    so come on fellows, i want to hear more of you well situated white boys get on with the UNCLE TOMMING.....of tom sowell too!
    john mccallie

  6. #16
    Senior Member JS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,417

    Default

    I have no clue how you are interpreting MY response. I am simply curious (well, not really) why swampy felt it necessary to point out Mr. Sowell's color. How is that relevant to anything in this thread? Does he find it surprising that there is a "smart black man"?

    I am familiar with Thomas Sowell's writings, BTW.


    Buzzy...

    As I thought...you know nothing of Thomas Sowell....he is one of the smartest black men in this country....most thinking Americans understand this...which of course excludes you...
    Kinda like .....

    ..... wait until there are 51 of them and 49 of us.

    What color am I, regards???

    JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

    Real Americans buy American.



    Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

  7. #17
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,595

    Default

    I think the Democrats support the NEA, not 1 and the same with education.

  8. #18
    Senior Member roseberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    1,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JS View Post

    What color am I, regards???

    JS

    idk what color you are. but when i say them and us, i speak not of black and white but of muslims......and muslim voting others of course.
    john mccallie

  9. #19
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    [QUOTE=JS;1203218]I have no clue how you are interpreting MY response. I am simply curious (well, not really) why swampy felt it necessary to point out Mr. Sowell's color. How is that relevant to anything in this thread? Does he find it surprising that there is a "smart black man"?

    I am familiar with Thomas Sowell's writings, BTW.




    Kinda like .....




    What color am I, regards???

    I see you as 'colorless'....JUST BLANK! With nothing to add!

  10. #20
    Senior Member swampcollielover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    i am interested in the sluicing that will take place here! if it possible to sluice swampy by demonstrating and/or documenting a lack of credibility of thomas sowell, i am interested indeed!

    i have stated before my own belief that one needs only to wait until there are 51 of them and 49 of us. at that point sharia law will be immediate. it is indisputable that if nation of islam leader louis faraCON secured the nomination and ran as a democrat today, 94% of blacks would vote for him. 80% of hispanics would vote for him. 64% of white women would vote for him.(so long as he espoused abortion rights until elected). i have no problem with the quote buzz used to impune thomas sowell. mr. sowell said "grand daughters", and i think that's about right for us(u.s.).......sooner in parts of europe!

    so come on fellows, i want to hear more of you well situated white boys get on with the UNCLE TOMMING.....of tom sowell too!
    John,
    Good comments.....I was introduced to Thomas Sowell in Graduate School, his book "Vision of the Anointed" was a breakthrough book for me in explaining how the "left" thought and how they are destroying our country. From their I found out all I could about Mr. Sowell and follow his writings to this day. He is a wonderful writer and intellectual. His research is well thought out and well documented....he leaves little open to question....

    Thanks for the comments....I know a few folks on this site, actually are critical thinkers....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •