The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Your Tax dollars at work .. $8,400 a night

Default Your Tax dollars at work .. $8,400 a night

So when the Mrs. wants to take the kids on some sightseeing Of China it costs $8,400 dollars a day for the room.

When Joe Biden went to China it cost the taxpayer $384,479 for 213 rooms ...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...med-too-price/

Should we the people be paying for vacations. The new land of the Kings and Queens and their families.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

The wookie can't go a month or two before she needs to trot off to somewhere with the future odumbo gene pools in tow.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

The first lady's seem to have a habit of believing their vacations should be at the tax payer expense.

That is the first place I would think of to go to Vacation. China. Where you get some good clean air and safely swim and drink the water. Eat interesting dinners like rice. I am sure this was Michelle's first choice for a trip and in no way has a diplomatic purpose designed in it.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    That is the first place I would think of to go to Vacation. China. Where you get some good clean air and safely swim and drink the water. Eat interesting dinners like rice. I am sure this was Michelle's first choice for a trip and in no way has a diplomatic purpose designed in it.
    Exactly, and and thankfully thats why there is no press access. Wouldn't want that stupid thing embarrassing herself.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Exactly, and and thankfully thats why there is no press access. Wouldn't want that stupid thing embarrassing herself.
    I think she probably has more brain power in the tip of her little finger, than your entire family.

Harvard Law School (1985–1988)
    Princeton University (1985)

Whitney M. Young Magnet High School (1981)

Michelle Obama, Education

Gosh, all that book learnin' and all she gots is a court ordered inactive law license. Heck even dollar Bill hung onto his until the Monica situation and pesky false statements took it away. Wonder how she lost hers???

and I would like to know more about how you got the education records for all of freezelands family? odd can of worms for you to open. as somebody may question yours. not me of course, as that would be crude. but some may.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    The wookie can't go a month or two before she needs to trot off to somewhere with the future odumbo gene pools in tow.
    and good for the goose, good for the gander....
    this is also kinda crude man. she is a heck of a rope jumper.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Gosh, all that book learnin' and all she gots is a court ordered inactive law license. Heck even dollar Bill hung onto his until the Monica situation and pesky false statements took it away. Wonder how she lost hers???

and I would like to know more about how you got the education records for all of freezelands family? odd can of worms for you to open. as somebody may question yours. not me of course, as that would be crude. but some may.
    Snopes Ken Snopes.