The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: POTUS Vacation time

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    1,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Jug Ears couldn't run a condom stand in a Ho house on Bourbon St.
    Laura Bush could, that was her thing.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    688

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Jug Ears couldn't run a condom stand in a Ho house on Bourbon St.
    Looking at your avatar, he could probably run a condom stand as good as are at killing ducks. What do ya have there 1 speck, and 2 mallards? WOW, you are quite a hunter, your poor dog probably fell asleep for lack of work.

  3. #23
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,570

    Default

    Not cool guys.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Raymond Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lake Charles/Grand Chenier La
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Looking at your avatar, he could probably run a condom stand as good as are at killing ducks. What do ya have there 1 speck, and 2 mallards? WOW, you are quite a hunter, your poor dog probably fell asleep for lack of work.
    Gander again skippy, three man limit of mallards mottles and specks, I'm grinning because before the pic was taken I took a whip (marsh grass) directly in my cornea. SH, I bet I have killed more, F'ed more & pissed away more than you can even count. I'll put ya up in September and see how tuff ya are playing with our lizards hand ta hand.
    Just Win

  5. #25
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Not cool guys.
    I agree Stan. The whole thread mostly became uncool on the first page. But it is what is and if the mod's don't care, who are you and I?

    Hugh
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  6. #26
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    I agree Stan. The whole thread mostly became uncool on the first page. But it is what is and if the mod's don't care, who are you and I?

    Hugh
    Gentlemen?

  7. #27
    Senior Member JDogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    MRGV New Mexico
    Posts
    3,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Gentlemen?
    Or maybe foxes diving into snow banks for what we think we hear...
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

  8. #28
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Or maybe foxes diving into snow banks for what we think we hear...
    OK, whatever you say.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Wade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,247

    Default

    What are Mottles or Specks? Are they Divers cuz that's all I hunt in Minny. Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Little View Post
    Gander again skippy, three man limit of mallards mottles and specks, I'm grinning because before the pic was taken I took a whip (marsh grass) directly in my cornea. SH, I bet I have killed more, F'ed more & pissed away more than you can even count. I'll put ya up in September and see how tuff ya are playing with our lizards hand ta hand.
    I hate rude behavior in a man, won't tolerate it. Captain Woodrow Call

  10. #30
    Senior Member Raymond Little's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Lake Charles/Grand Chenier La
    Posts
    1,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade View Post
    What are Mottles or Specks? Are they Divers cuz that's all I hunt in Minny. Thanks.
    Don't shoot trash down here, mottles are an off shoot of mallards that don't migrate and specks are our term for white fronts. We get them after everyone else has beat them up. Very surprised they allow us to leave the state we are so deadly.
    Just Win

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •