The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Traffic Issue for Mississippi Valley RC Trial

Default Traffic Issue for Mississippi Valley RC Trial

MoDOT is scheduled to close I-64 (hwy 40) in both directions just east of the Mo. River bridge in Chesterfield Valley the weekend of MVRC trial. Please plan on alternate routes if this holds true (barring any delays). They are tearing down the old Chesterfield Airport Bridge.

John

When does it shut down and how do we get around it?
    Gwen Jones

Gemstone's Formal Attire ( Tux ) QAA
    Gemstone's Stimulous Bailout ( Cash ) QAA
    Gemstone's Skyy Blue

In Memory
    FC Gemstone's The Raven
    Gemstone's Tyra Banks QAA
    Gemstone's Lotta Boom SH
    Gemstone's Sweet Southern Jazzmine MH

Everyone
    Since I am in charge of the demolition of the bridge I will give some insight on what is going on. We will be closing down both directions of Hwy 64 at 10:00 PM on Friday night. All traffic coming west bound will exit at Chesterfield Airport Road. You will be able to get back on Hwy 65 at Spirit of St. Louis Blvd headed east. On Saturday morning going west to the trial, you will have to eiter exit at Boone's Crossing and go to the north outer road and head west. It will allow you to enter Hwy 64 past our demolition and get across Boone Bridge. If you are already in Chesterfield Valley, you can go across Spirit of St. Louis and turn on to the North Outer road. We should have our part of the demolition done and traffic open by 5:00 am on Sunday morning April 6th. Another contractor is removing the Chesterfield Parkway West Bridge 5 miles to the east of us and they have to be open by Monday at 5:00 am. I am not sure about their detour. Let me know if anyone needs any other help.