The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The FBI has been busy lately

Default The FBI has been busy lately

http://americanthinker.com/blog/2014...unrunning.html
    I'm really kind of surprised to see the FBI going after so many Dems. Wait till Holder finds out what they've been up to!

The story about Yee in CA is really a big one ... not only corruption, but actually being involved in illegal gun running! from an advocate of gun control no less.

Of course the Harry Reid stuff hit the headlines yesterday as well. He's given back the $ to his campaign committee, but there's more shady stuff in that pile as well. Reid is a multi-millionaire, so he could have given his gr-daughter a bunch of his money. Yet, he preferred to give her other people's money. Doubly shameful.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Isn't this the real reason the Democrats want to disarm Americans. If they can get the Second Amendment superseded with local and state laws they can become Black Market gun dealers.

every single politician who wants to take any of your Bill of Rights freedoms from you should be under suspicion. None worse then Obama pandering to the New Town victims to get his Marxist agendas passed. He used a situation where a very sick individual took innocent lives. He did not take to task the parents, the medical providers, or the security at our schools.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    If they can get the Second Amendment superseded with local and state laws

Can't be done {theoretically}
    Supremacy clause

That's an interesting thought, magnum.

It still is peculiar that the administration is letting FBI take down all these D politicians. One right-wing commentator suggested that they are doing "house-cleaning" now, long before the Nov elections so that these events are "old news" by election time. Also makes me wonder about how many of these other "dirty" politicians there are out there.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Can't be done {theoretically}
    Supremacy clause
    Is the New York new Gun Law Constitutionally correct, or the the one in Connecticut. or states where the COP decides your rights to own firearms? Every single law like those go right to your Second Amendment rights.

Myself I will never vote for any individual who is anti gun. If it means moving to another state I will. When the state you live in is corrupting the Bill of Rights it's time for a change of scenery.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    That's an interesting thought, magnum.

It still is peculiar that the administration is letting FBI take down all these D politicians. One right-wing commentator suggested that they are doing "house-cleaning" now, long before the Nov elections so that these events are "old news" by election time. Also makes me wonder about how many of these other "dirty" politicians there are out there.
    As Charlotte is less than 2 hours from me I was following the story closely when it broke. CNN not only failed to mention in their breaking story that he was a dem, they actually used a pic of the republican white governor rather than the black dem mayor!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    As Charlotte is less than 2 hours from me I was following the story closely when it broke. CNN not only failed to mention in their breaking story that he was a dem, they actually used a pic of the republican white governor rather than the black dem mayor!
    Why do you have to refer to them by their race? Why not just say, they showed the republican governor instead of the democrat mayor?

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Why do you have to refer to them by their race? Why not just say, they showed the republican governor instead of the democrat mayor?
    Because you know CNN used that pic to confuse people.

Oh, and the governor was the mayor of charlotte prior to being elected governor so that pic is very deceptive.
    A quick glance and one could assume he was the one arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Oh, and the governor was the mayor of charlotte prior to being elected governor so that pic is very deceptive.
    A quick glance and one could assume he was the one arrested.
    You still chose to describe them by race rather than political party. Why? Why not describe them as the corrupt democrat and the republican governor?