The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WW III just around the corner ...

Default WW III just around the corner ...

Seems like Russia has eyes on Finland. Will NATO countries take a stand? Or is this just Russia wanting sanctions removed after taking Crimea.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-9224273.html

The cold war is back.

The Military option ...
    http://www.newsweek.com/stopping-put...-option-238783
    Last edited by .44 magnum; 03-30-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

The cold war is definitely back, but I heard Putin has eyes on Estonia after he finishes what he has going on now....

Europe is ripe to be taken. They as usual have let their guard down. History repeats itself when lessons are not learned.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

Hey Magnum; Below is a cut and pasted excerpt from your cite. The quote comes directly from the so called expert. Your article also points out that this "Putin insider" was an ECONOMIC adviser to Putin; That role as an ECONOMIC adviser to Putin ended almost a decade ago for you "Insider source"

Although you {and your "Insider adviser"} have managed to persuade the normally level headed Swampy of the danger of WW III being on our doorstep, you will have to excuse me and my cavalier attitude as I manage to sleep peacefully tonight.

The sky is falling regards.....

The Scandinavian nation was part of the Russian empire for 108 years as an autonomous Grand Duchy. Asked if Mr Putin posed an immediate threat to what is now a stalwart of the EU, Mr Illarionov said: “It is not on Putin's agenda today or tomorrow.

The Dems and Repubs are much bigger threats to our Liberty and Freedom than the Russians.

If History tells us anything, great Nations fall from within.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

more things to worry about. I saw this morning that north and south Korea are trading fire on some islands. I guess that's what happens when you set lines that can't be crossed as in Syria. this president and his defenders will cost us dearly for years to come

With Obama and his 'crack' team at the helm....What can go wrong? Just check with mjh345 he has it all figured out. NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    With Obama and his 'crack' team at the helm....What can go wrong? Just check with mjh345 he has it all figured out. NOT!
    What about your boy Bush?

Two unneeded prolonged wars, thousands of American Servicemen killed or maimed, 14 Trillion in Debt due to his policies.

Oh I forgot, in your book he gets a pass because he is a Republican.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What about your boy Bush?

Oh I forgot, in your book he gets a pass because he is a Republican.
    That's not fair Franco!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

I think all the Global Warming has affected the brains of the worlds dictator's. Like all bullies they need a punch in the mouth. Putin is acting like the new Czar of Russia.

he has Alaska's Sarah Palin ready for war..

Former Alaskan half-term governor Palin has reportedly been stockpiling AK-assault rifles, ice-fishing bazookas and combat-ready designer eyewear to start her own one-woman “rogue” militia. It’s said she has already inked a contract for a reality-TV series that will follow her around as she single-handedly protects the United States from potential Russian invaders. When some observers questioned the ethics of monetizing an international crisis for her personal benefit, she reportedly responded, “If you’ve got a problem with freedom, buster, move to Russia.”
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/craigsil...t-on-his-list/