The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WW III just around the corner ...

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    I think all the Global Warming has affected the brains of the worlds dictator's. Like all bullies they need a punch in the mouth. Putin is acting like the new Czar of Russia.

he has Alaska's Sarah Palin ready for war..

http://www.forbes.com/sites/craigsil...t-on-his-list/
    Thanks for the laugh Magnum! That's the funniest thing I've read in the last few days. Palin really sets herself up well for these kinds of jokes.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Folks the Cold War was never over. We have to fight the continuous small open or hidden wars wherever/whenever. We are back in Somalia/Uganda/Libya and elsewhere. For the end of the dayers, Armagedon is here, hey Russell Crowe is Noah!

Quote Originally Posted by pat addis View Post
    more things to worry about. I saw this morning that north and south Korea are trading fire on some islands. I guess that's what happens when you set lines that can't be crossed as in Syria. this president and his defenders will cost us dearly for years to come
    So what is it? Should we draw a line or not? Be soft or be a warmonger?

Easy decisions here ... I hope those in charge are watching the POTUS FORUM so they can stay well-informed. No shortage of "experts" here.

JS
    “Don’t wave your phony patriotism in MY face! If you really love America, open your wallet and hire an American kid to build what you buy. Think of all our problems that might solve.” Doug Fraser (paraphrased) 1980

Real Americans buy American.

Snowshoe's All American Guy SH, UDX, WCX ... CODY ... at the bridge
    CH. Snowshoe's Girl Crazy MH, UD, WCX, SDHF, OS ... PRESLEY
    ... at the bridge
    Millpond's Baby Boomer MH*** ... BABE
    Snowshoe's Crazy For Lovin You SH ... NELSON

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    What about your boy Bush?

Two unneeded prolonged wars, thousands of American Servicemen killed or maimed, 14 Trillion in Debt due to his policies.

Oh I forgot, in your book he gets a pass because he is a Republican.
    Did Bush sign an executive order or did congress vote on these so called Bush wars? How did your congresscritter vote on those Bush wars? Do you hold your congresscritter and other congresscritters in the same contempt?
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Did Bush sign an executive order or did congress vote on these so called Bush wars? How did your congresscritter vote on those Bush wars? Do you hold your congresscritter and other congresscritters in the same contempt?
    Congress voted based on the false Intelligence presented to them. Do some research and you will find where Rumsfeld pushed the selective Intelligence through in helping him make a case for invading Iraq.

In Iraq, the American people were told we were going in to secure WMD's and not nation build. Same with A'stan, we ere going in to get OBL, not rebuild a nation! Both were nothing more than bad Foreign Policy!

Our state's Reps and Senators voted in favor. Of those serving at the time of the vote, I only voted for one of them. Thankfully, I won't have to vote for any of them in the next election.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.