The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: White House Looks To Regulate Cow Flatulence

Default White House Looks To Regulate Cow Flatulence

Your Tax Dollars support this EPA crap! Thank you Pres Nixon for the EPA

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/28/wh...limate-agenda/
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Your Tax Dollars support this EPA crap! Thank you Pres Nixon for the EPA

http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/28/wh...limate-agenda/
    Yeah, there is no responsibility with the people actually doing this, it's someone elses fault!
    Last edited by road kill; 03-31-2014 at 02:06 PM.

The government's ignorance about these kinds of things is huge. My mind always goes back to them saying that we/they needed to get rid of some cattle guards ( they had no idea that cattle guards were not humans ).
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Michele Obama will support this ... drink soymilk, and stop eating beef. What's not to like?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

While the WH seeks to regulate cow flatulence, the mod's here must seek everyday to regulate poster's flatulence. My money's on the WH.

Sorry mod's....Beer and mexican food regards, JD

http://mith.umd.edu/eada/html/displa...bagatelle2.xml
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

This is the closest I could find for what you are talking about. http://www2.epa.gov/enforcement/nati...ace-and-ground

In essence it is seeking to keep animal waste from getting into ground water supplies on large capacity industry farms that keep animals indoors for their lives. The typical solution for the animal waste problem is to drain it into waste ponds where it can sit and ferment. Leaching into the ground and causing an array of health issues. If you got anything in regards to cow farts I would like to see it.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    This is the closest I could find for what you are talking about. http://www2.epa.gov/enforcement/nati...ace-and-ground

In essence it is seeking to keep animal waste from getting into ground water supplies on large capacity industry farms that keep animals indoors for their lives. The typical solution for the animal waste problem is to drain it into waste ponds where it can sit and ferment. Leaching into the ground and causing an array of health issues. If you got anything in regards to cow farts I would like to see it.
    I don't know if it's being talked about for this country but Google "cows methane gas garlic". I saw a small quote about this in the last few days but I don't remember where. When I googled it some links came up.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I don't know if it's being talked about for this country but Google "cows methane gas garlic". I saw a small quote about this in the last few days but I don't remember where. When I googled it some links came up.
    That was interesting, but I didn't see a proposal for new regulations in there. There is an EPA program where they will meet with industry leaders to develop voluntary practices to reduce pollution.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

I read of another proposal to collect Methane from dairy farms to sell as fuel, but that same article said that it was not of a high enough.... There is no way to finish this sentence without it being very funny on a juvenile level.

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    That was interesting, but I didn't see a proposal for new regulations in there. There is an EPA program where they will meet with industry leaders to develop voluntary practices to reduce pollution.
    I tried to find where I read that little blurb so I could tell you but I did not have any luck. I remember that it had a cow that looked like one of the milking breeds and I had to laugh at the whole thing because as a farm raised person I can tell you that milk does not taste very good from a cow that has been eating onions. I can't help but think if a cow had been eating garlic that it would be even worse. Maybe some people would like it.
    charly

~Will Rogers~