The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Let The Death Spiral Begin

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Things must be really bad where you're at. I have lots of friends and relatives in both South Dakota and Michigan who are on medicare and have never heard any of them complain about not being able to get into the doctor.
    Buzz, that stands to reason. You live in a state with a population of 844,000 while charly lives in a state with 3.8 million and I live in a state with 26 million. The odds of you being exposed to anyone having a good or bad experience about anything is remote. He'll, how often do you see a license plate from another state much less someone who had a good or bad experience about anything?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Buzz, that stands to reason. You live in a state with a population of 844,000 while charly lives in a state with 3.8 million and I live in a state with 26 million. The odds of you being exposed to anyone having a good or bad experience about anything is remote. He'll, how often do you see a license plate from another state much less someone who had a good or bad experience about anything?
    Yup, being here is just like being in Mayberry.

"For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Things must be really bad where you're at. I have lots of friends and relatives in both South Dakota and Michigan who are on medicare and have never heard any of them complain about not being able to get into the doctor.
    It would take too much of my valuable time to explain it to you. I will say this, lost the last geriatrician early this year that practiced here. We have a large retired population here. Probably if we wanted to drive to Tulsa it would perhaps solve some problems. I have problems anymore that keep me at home pretty much 24/7. The 13 miles to town is too long a drive.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    It would take too much of my valuable time to explain it to you. I will say this, lost the last geriatrician early this year that practiced here. We have a large retired population here. Probably if we wanted to drive to Tulsa it would perhaps solve some problems. I have problems anymore that keep me at home pretty much 24/7. The 13 miles to town is too long a drive.
    Yes thirteen miles is a long haul.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    JD....what a 'crud' you are! I hope the good Lord does not at sometime in your life, limit your mobility or make it difficult for you to travel! Be very careful, or you just might, at some point in the future, be in a position to recall your post to charly_t, and sincerely regret you wise a s s comment! I believe what goes around comes around.

I already knew you were an idiot, but also a very lowly person as people in general go!

Ruptured disc, IBS, etc. Just the usual things that a lot of people have when they get this old. I wish you a pain free old age. What I do really wish for you though is a trip to OZ and a successful quest there.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Something our country is seriously lacking is respect for their elders! Where is that liberal compassion that our far left friends on RTF are always espousing?
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Yup, being here is just like being in Mayberry.

That's not my meaning which I believe you know.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

A little surly in the wee hours, Hugh?
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    A little surly in the wee hours, Hugh?
    I suspect that Charly is on medicare/medicaid. Programs that the right wants to fold. And I'm the bad guy???
    Mike, if you really cared about Charly, you're closer than me. If I was closer I would help her get to the doctor she needed and make the appointment and pay for it. Or arrange for a house visit and pay for it.
    Charly is a tough old bird. She chooses to play on RTF PP. She knows she needs a tough skin. She is able to respond for herself. Which she does.
    I don't agree with Charly, on politics, but I do respect her the same as I do my 90 year old mother that has been in home hospice care for the last 30 days and whose time is short, and whose travel to doctors before hospice was frequently uncomfortable
    To those that think there is a lack of respect for their elders....nothing new there.... JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift