The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victum sues Glenn Beck

charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Beck is in very deep do-do. The poor guy he slandered as the money man behind the bombing has a solid case and more than enough evidence to put Beck away.

I wouldn't be surprised if Beck departs this Country in the middle of the night and takes his internet show offshore.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Is it any surprise that this nut would spout stuff like this? The guy is totally off his rocker. I hope the guy takes him for every penny he has and makes him hand shine the floors in his home for minimum wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Beck is in very deep do-do. The poor guy he slandered as the money man behind the bombing has a solid case and more than enough evidence to put Beck away.

I wouldn't be surprised if Beck departs this Country in the middle of the night and takes his internet show offshore.
    Jumping to some awfully big conclusions aren't you Franco? He is suing Beck for slander. How can someone be "put away" for slander? Not an attorney but it seems to me this would be a civil trial and the guy is looking for some cash.

Not sure if our resident counselor will jump in since he seems to only attack certain posters.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Jumping to some awfully big conclusions aren't you Franco? He is suing Beck for slander. How can someone be "put away" for slander? Not an attorney but it seems to me this would be a civil trial and the guy is looking for some cash.

Not sure if our resident counselor will jump in since he seems to only attack certain posters.
    Racial profiling and hate speech is a criminal act which he could be charged with as it is being currently investigated.

However, when I said "put away", I meant on the shelf, so to speak. That's why I think he will have to move offshore because the guy has a solid case to take all of his assets.

Don't forget that Fox News cut him loose because they viewed him as a loose cannon. Had Beck been on Fox News with these same comments, the network would have to deal with this! They are looking pretty smart about now. Besides, with Hannity, they probably figured they had enough loose cannons on the air.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-01-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Discovery is a witch pardon the "w". Mark Levin is one of Beck's friends, head of Landmark Legal Foundation, and can I say free representation!!! Just google their track record. Beck will be fine.

Beck is a stain on the human race, and he's going down.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Storts View Post
    Beck will be fine.
    IMHO the only way "Beck will be fine" will be if he can wake up and no longer be Glenn Beck

Beck is a truly disturbed human being w/his multiple marriages/religions/confusing expressed standards/views. But hey this is America we still have the 1st Amendment even for the Becks of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by shinyhead View Post
    Is it any surprise that this nut would spout stuff like this? The guy is totally off his rocker. I hope the guy takes him for every penny he has and makes him hand shine the floors in his home for minimum wage.
    Shine....dream on Glen Beck will welcome the challenge....he eats liberals for lunch...makes a good living doing it!