The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victum sues Glenn Beck

Ain't America great!!! only place in the world I know of where a foreigner can sue a citizen.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Racial profiling and hate speech is a criminal act which he could be charged with as it is being currently investigated.

However, when I said "put away", I meant on the shelf, so to speak. That's why I think he will have to move offshore because the guy has a solid case to take all of his assets.

Don't forget that Fox News cut him loose because they viewed him as a loose cannon. Had Beck been on Fox News with these same comments, the network would have to deal with this! They are looking pretty smart about now. Besides, with Hannity, they probably figured they had enough loose cannons on the air.
    Pretty sure hate speech is still protected by the first amendment. But maybe in a few more years your statement will hold more water, so long as people such as yourself continue to vote.. That being said Beck is crazy, so who cares..
    MPR Snickelfritz of Bear Point SH
    aka Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by motor-vater View Post
    Pretty sure hate speech is still protected by the first amendment. But maybe in a few more years your statement will hold more water, so long as people such as yourself continue to vote.. That being said Beck is crazy, so who cares..
    I don't think you would see the likes of the KKK, skin heads, aireon brotherhood etc operating openly and freely if it wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    I don't think you would see the likes of the KKK, skin heads, aireon brotherhood etc operating openly and freely if it wasn't
    Your 100% right no one else in this nation spews hatred but the whites. Kill Whitey problem solved!!! Have a great day solving the problem of the world from your laptops gentleman, I have to go to work.
    aka Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by motor-vater View Post
    Your 100% right no one else in this nation spews hatred but the whites. Kill Whitey problem solved!!! Have a great day solving the problem of the world from your laptops gentleman, I have to go to work.

I think you took my post completely out of context. I agree with your hypothosis that hate speech is protected under the first amendment as evidenced by the existance of groups like KKK, aireon brotherhood, skin heads. Let me add the new black panthers to that list of race baiters. There, more better for you now?
    Last edited by freezeland; 04-02-2014 at 11:13 AM.

I understood what u were saying, its just a shame those were the only examples that came to mind. Truth be told anyone that takes a hard line with either side is wrong, only a 3rd party can save us now...
    aka Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Shine....dream on Glen Beck will welcome the challenge....he eats liberals for lunch...makes a good living doing it!
    He is not facing an edible liberal. He is facing a civil defamation case. He will be judged by a jury of his peers to determine how much money he will pay this guy for his stupid comments. He may or may not pay anything, I only wish that he does lose and hopefully will learn to speak correctly when he defames someone.

Shine...makes another stupid comment....in any case you have losers and winners....the jury only points out who one and who lost....in this case Glen Beck will eat the liberal for lunch....

More likely the lawyers will settle out of court....after all get some press...

Shine...makes another stupid comment....in any case you have losers and winners....the jury only points out who one and who lost....in this case Glen Beck will eat the liberal for lunch....

Aren't you the one that always says that people resort to calling names. He is not facing a liberal. He is facing a civil suit. You sir, never cease to amuse me. His statements were untrue about the person that is suing him. Hence the defamation suit.

Not on the Beck band wagon but don't think he would ever stoop so low in settling out of court. That would be a reputation breaker.