The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Bill Hillmann's Revised Puppy DVD

Default Bill Hillmann's Revised Puppy DVD

Hi all,

I know this has probably already be answered and done to death so I apologize in advance as I cannot seem to find the exact answer I want.

I am a very excited puppy father to be as I pick up my female black lab in a weeks’ time and I am preparing all my training equipment and DVD's etc before her arrival.

I am new to the game of field trials but began competing in the novice stakes (in Australia last year until my beautiful chocolate girl was hit by a car. She was my first trained dog although I only just got her through basics before she passed.

I have just purchased Bill Hillmann's Revised Puppy DVD and have begun to watch to first couple of chapters and I am very impressed with what I have seen so far.

My question to those who have watched and used the revised version DVD do I still need to purchased Bills traffic cop and fetch DVD's or is there enough detail on this that I don’t need too?

I assume that his land and water fundamentals DVD's would slot perfectly in after the puppy DVD?

Thanks Clinton

I would at least buy the Force Fetch to supplement the new puppy DVD then the 2 Fundamentals for later - that whole set will give you a great basis for your training

Thanks for the advice I just was not sure which ones I needed.

Clinton