RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

College Station Police GDG

6K views 44 replies 9 participants last post by  duk4me 
#1 · (Edited)
Rumor has it that Lane Kiffins has paid the CSPD, under the table of course, to get as many Aggie defensive players kicked off the team as possible.
This time they made a mistake and arrested one that hadn't been drinking. Also one that won't put up with their crap and is fighting back through the legal system.

#3 ·
I would like to see a credible link to that Wayne. The only to stories I have seen are the blue chip wide receiver that is supposed to be the next coming was arrested this weekend. The other story I read was the heir apparent to Johnny Cash football was found passed out in front of a club. the police asked him who was the president. His reply Bush is president and his name is Kennedy. lol A&M is becoming the SMU of Craig James and Dickerson. You really need to find a class program to champion.

#5 ·
The Aggie arrest rate in 2014 = 1 per month. They need a new billboard!

RSJ- (April 6, 2014)
Kenny Hill (March 28, 2014)
Isaiah Golden (February 22, 2014)
Darian Claiborne (February 22, 2014)
Darian Claiborne (December 22, 3013)
Kenneth Marshall (November 5, 2013)
Deshazor Everett (July 2013)
Floyd Raven (July 1, 2013)
Kirby Ennis (February 1, 2013)
Kenneth Marshall (November 29, 2012)
Jordan Richmond (November 29, 2012)
Johnny Manziel (June 29, 2012)

Of course it's Kiffin's fault.

#9 ·
I have no idea about what Wayne is talking about but Lane Kiffin is a complete scumbag. I was completely stunned that Saban chose to stoop so low as to hire him. One thing is for sure though, Saban will muzzle Laney boy so he can't be his own worst enemy by running his trap in the media.

As for Dorial Green Beckham's indefinite suspension, I'm guessing it'll be like every "indefinite suspension" Phil Fulmer ever decreed - he won't miss a snap of game time. Ole Fulmer would suspend your butt for the month of May in a heartbeat! Now whenever I hear about an "indefinite suspension" in the offseason (from basically any football program), I anticipate them taking a page out of Fat Phil's book. Looking at Missouri's schedule, they open up with South Dakota State, Toledo, UCF and Indiana, so they could easily afford to suspend DGB for the first 2 games without missing him, maybe the first 4 games - but they won't.

#11 ·
Oh he's perfect all right. Bastage was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple. He's a perfect smug, arrogant arse. He relates well to star high school football players because he shares the same maturity level and mentality with many of them.

#14 ·
Lane has a hard time telling the difference.

#15 ·
Thanks Cowtown. That's an incident rate of less than 5 percent. If going to
play in the SEC......

#16 · (Edited)
The heir apparent to JF is Kyle Allen who is a five star recruit. Allen reported early and participated in spring practice. Kenny Hill was probably passed out drunk at the prospect of being a backup again. It was probably wishful thinking when he named Bush as president. When consuming alcohol the filters are lost.

Let's see, racial slur involved. Cop thinks that perhaps, maybe there could be disorderly conduct. So he arrests the black guy and let's the white one go. No alcohol was consumed by the black guy. So where do you think this is going?
I feel that the lawyer will chew up College Station PD.

If this kind of incident happened in T town, Saban would have the police chief fired.

#18 ·
Nope part of the football GDG hype. Just getting a head start on Jacob.

#19 · (Edited)
Hmmm? What does GDG mean?
The official charge was Disorderly Conduct (Language). Wonder how many of those show up on police blotters?
Late breaking news:
TAMU now in the official lead for the Fulmer Trophy.
Jeff Gordon pulled over and ticketed by CSPD while at Duck Commander 500 because he was driving a Tamu painted car.

#21 ·
More late breaking news. Kevin Sumlin while on a recruiting trip
to CA was arrested by the FBI for using the word "damn". He's fighting it because he was just reading from the menu and ordering a "double damn cheeseburger".

#23 ·
I have researched this thoroughly. I cannot find one single instance where an AL five star recruit was arrested for using foul language in public.
So, my conclusion is that players in AL don't curse.

#25 ·
Is that Tony Romo?
I have heard that Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton are considering coming to
College Station to provide some guidance to the CSPD.

I also heard there was a Kenny Hill incident in AL and the player was just napping.

#26 ·
Sure seem to be minimizing a lot of the arrests coming out of College Station lately. I guess supporters want to laugh it away but the frequency since Sumlin has been at the helm should be cause for alarm. One a month so far this year isn't something to sneeze at.

What happened to the Aggie Code of Honor? Sure seems to be getting tossed aside in the pursuit of winning in the $EC.

"The Aggie Code of Honor is an effort to unify the aims of all Texas A&M men and women toward a high code of ethics and personal dignity. For most, living under this code will be no problem, as it asks nothing of a person that is beyond reason. It only calls for honesty and integrity, characteristics that Aggies have always exemplified.

The Aggie Code of Honor functions as a symbol to all Aggies, promoting understanding and loyalty to truth and confidence in each other."

#27 ·
Cowtown, Since you are honing in on the four incidents this year, let's take a look at the crimes:
Smoking a roach
Talking too loud
Public intoxication
Using the f word in public (no alcohol involved)

In my past I have done all but no. 1. How about you? I don't think no. 4 was a righteous arrest. I think it will be voided.
Do you believe every arrest by the police was the correct action?

#28 ·
Heck I have done all but number 1 at a field trial--and that is probably only because everyone knows to bring a oney on trial day. ;)

I don't believe every arrest cops is the correct action but they still count for the Fulmer Cup, so I am betting on the Aggies!

#29 ·
Doublehaul, There's some sleepers out there.

#30 ·
Does anyone remember "Dudley Do Right" of the RCMP? LOL

#31 ·
AL had six players suspended last year. At least four were from
arrests. More serious incidents for three:second degree robbery. The fourth was fraudulent use of a credit card. The other two were team rules, I guess.
AL has gotten off a slow start but they will be a player in the Fulmer Trophy.

#34 ·
AL has gotten off a slow start but they will be a player in the Fulmer Trophy.
Yes. Hard to count them out. The SEC is always very strong and most of these kids are in school at the moment getting ready for spring training. Once that is over--particularly in the summer--is when the real contenders make a move.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.