The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Ruby Ridge in waiting

2 years ago Reuters reported Harry Reids Son made a deal with the chineese to put a solar plant at these sites along with a solar farm.

You can't make this stuff up. This land grab has nothing to do with turtles.
    Pete
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

If this land grab is true or not Harry Reid is a slime ball.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    2 years ago Reuters reported Harry Reids Son made a deal with the chineese to put a solar plant at these sites along with a solar farm.

You can't make this stuff up. This land grab has nothing to do with turtles.
    Pete
    http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen...f-bundy-ranch/
    Stan b & Elvis

How and why did this become "our" land or the Fed's land to begin with? Where in the COnstitution does the Federal Govt./BLM have the right to confiscate land and make it their own? This land belongs to the State of Nevada, it should be returned, just like all government/BLM land should be. What happened to the 10th Amendment? If the Constitution doesn't specifically grant the power, it's within the State's jurisdiction.

The Feds just come in and take, then lay down some law about grazing and fees/taxes then say you have to pay or else. What the hell?

It's happening on the Red River, the border between Texas and Oklahoma too...and I'm sure many other places as someone else mentioned. The Constitution doesn't give the Feds the right to confiscate OUR land.

What was the purpose of the formation of the federal government anyway? This is the United STATES (keyword States) of America....but it's turning into a dictatorship.

So now they slap down fees on this man and his family that have been using this land for ranching/grazing purposes for 160 years. You must pay or else. So they round up and euthanize his cattle, taking away his family's ability to earn income, thus destroying them. It's not about a turtle. Now you hear Reid is involved and they want to make a solar farm in the area. The Feds are also thinking of a flatulence tax on cattle. You know, red meat is bad for you and cattle are just dirty, plus they add to greenhouse gasses, thus causing global warming....so we just need to get rid of them and a solar farm is just so much cleaner and a better use of the land. You don't need to be drinking soda, don't eat red meat, stop global warming, get moving, and the federal government dictates winners and losers in our society. Yeah, that's why the founding fathers created the USA/federal govt.

Folks they don't give a flip about tortoises... It's their excuse to excercise CONTROL! To control us... to bully us... to extract our time and our treasure away... to make us their servants. Think about it and start speaking up.

The issue is simple.

Does Bundy own the land? NO.

Did he have to pay a grazing fee to maintain his grazing rights? Yep.

Did he pay those Fees? Nope.

Was he ordered by the courts many times over 20 years to pay up or move? Yep.

Did he? No.

Did he owe the government over a $ million for fees. Yep, the courts said so.

Why did he not end up in the slammer for contempt for not complying with court orders? Mystery.

He was lucky. He got twenty years of illegal grazing for free at the taxpayer's expense. But, instead of taking his lumps like a man, Bundy goes weeping to to every rabid paramilitary outfit he can find.

Then there is the conspiracy theorists that hold Harry Reid or his son is somehow in league with the Chinese for a solar plant. Let's think this one through a bit. First this is government land, Reid has no right to commit to its use.

Why would the Chinese be interested in a US solar plant? They have plenty of desert land available to develop a plant there. How are they going to get the power to Beijing? Next, you are going to tell me that some relative of Nancy Pelosi has the contract to lay a power cable across the Pacific. Your thirst for fantasy never ceases to amaze.

I can't say I agree with everything done in the government's name, but in this case, why did it take so long to move?
    Last edited by zeus3925; 04-12-2014 at 09:12 AM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The issue is simple.

Does Bundy own the land? NO.

Did he have to pay a grazing fee to maintain his grazing rights? Yep.

Did he pay those Fees? Nope.

Was he ordered by the courts many times over 20 years to pay up or move? Yep.

Did he? No.

Did he owe the government over a $ million for fees. Yep, the courts said so.

Why was he did he not end up in the slammer for contempt for not complying with court orders? Mystery.

He was lucky. He got twenty years of illegal grazing for free at the taxpayer's expense. But, instead of taking his lumps like a man, Bundy goes weeping to to every rabid paramilitary outfit he can find.

Then there is the conspiracy theorists that hold Harry Reid or his son is somehow in league with the Chinese for a solar plant. Let's think this one through a bit. First this is government land, Reid has no right to commit to its use.

Why would the Chinese be interested in a US solar plant? They have plenty of desert land available to develop a plant there. How are they going to get the power to Beijing? Next, you are going to tell me that some relative of Nancy Pelosi has the contract to lay a power cable across the Pacific. Your thirst for fantasy never ceases to amaze.

I can't say I agree with everything done in the government's name, but in this case, why did it take so long to move?
    Zeus I think you read more into the infowar article than anyone else here. Where did it say it was for China's power consumption? Maybe it's just as simple as a Chinese business investment. Yes you are right that Reid has no influence in our government.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Zeus I think you read more into the infowar article than anyone else here. Where did it say it was for China's power consumption? Maybe it's just as simple as a Chinese business investment. Yes you are right that Reid has no influence in our government.
    I didn't say Reid was without influence. But, the ownership of the land is governmental and thus not subject to use for private enterprise, especially if you refuse to pay the fee.

You are trying to convince everyone here that somehow the Reid 's are focusing on this poor little rancher, because, in the midst of the vast Nevada desert, this is the only spot Reid's son can build a Chinese solar array. That assertion is pretty damn elastic.

But, there is enough of imagined villains here to satisfy a vampire's blood lust, Obama, Reid, the BLM, the courts, environmentalists, not to mention the Great Yellow Peril. Bon Appetit!
    Last edited by zeus3925; 04-12-2014 at 10:15 AM.
    Zeus

Now the FAA imposed a no fly zone over the area. What are they trying to hide?
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Now the FAA imposed a no fly zone over the area. What are they trying to hide?
    An alien landing?
    Zeus

Humor is not allowed here , we might get in trouble.