The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Ruby Ridge in waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    Key word here, LONG AGO. This means pre electric lights and motors on boats. You want to honor a treaty signed in the 1830's, then you harvest accordingly: Canoes and torches.
    RIGHT ON. No truer words were ever spoken.

Key word here, LONG AGO. This means pre electric lights and motors on boats. You want to honor a treaty signed in the 1830's, then you harvest accordingly: Canoes and torches.
    i could live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Cool picture! I'd like to see one in the wild someday .

The "Sagebrush Rebellion" is just that, people who want something for nothing.
    Unfortunately, it something that belongs to all of us. We also need to quit renting
    our (the nation's taxpayers) property to people who do not appreciate that it is ours!
    A voice of reason in the wilderness!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Fox news was covering this story first thing this morn and of course painted the Bundys as the the aggrieved party without explaining that he was grazing on OUR land without paying US for the privilege. Personally I think that removing his cattle after 20 yrs of court orders etc is pretty reasonable. On the other hand, some of the other particulars of the story (such as having designated "first amendment areas, etc.) seem quite over the top. He should live somewhere there is NO public grazing land, where you have to actually own the land or rent it from a PRIVATE landowner. (see how long the private landowner gives you to get off if you aren't paying your rent)

HPL
    Last edited by HPL; 04-10-2014 at 06:11 PM.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Its simple show the deed or pay up

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Its simple show the deed or pay up
    One could say the same thing to uncle sam, just sayin.........
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    One could say the same thing to uncle sam, just sayin.........
    Yep..................

Right on ! I want people who take game to eat it and not waste it either. I'm pretty sure that not much of the game taken by native Americans in the past was wasted. Nothing has been handed down to me about dressing and using game but it has been handed down that you do NOT waste any kind of food.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

This stuff is becoming common place out west. Here is a homeless camper gunned down by a bunch of psycopathic police from new mexico. They then continue to shoot him after he lies motionless on the ground. Then they sick a dog on him,,then they hand cuff him. And these yahoo's say they were in danger.
    By the way Buzz Info war has the full video of this occurance,,but its all over the media . This country is quickly turning bad.

http://www.koat.com/news/fbi-investi...amper/25216990
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

http://reason.com/blog/2014/03/26/he...e-cops-shootin

Here you go Buzz
    This is non biased footage graphic
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus