Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Ruby Ridge in waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    http://reason.com/blog/2014/03/26/he...e-cops-shootin

Here you go Buzz
    This is non biased footage graphic
    They need to fry in the chair
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    One could say the same thing to uncle sam, just sayin.........
    you can bet that the government's proof is in one of their letters, an affidavit, or some court document that's been prepared. It is interesting how some here are now defending a "taker".

No pay, no stay. What's hard about that? It's our land the dude and his cattle are trespassing on. What took so long to oust him?
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Typical Liberal response. They are grandfathered in. The federal government is also gobbling private ground at an alarming rate. But I know you would agree with that. On a side note ,,,why does a little Iowa town of 7000 need and military rmored vehicle. Their response is to protect against mass killings. OH efn really.

How about stop feeding people pharmaceuticals that mess up the mind. Look at the mass murders including Sandy Hook. They were ALL severely medicated . The guy at the navel base had a government acronym scratched into the gun "my ELF weopon" Look up what ELF is. You guys crack me up with your belief that the government is here to help us. BULLSH!T
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

What do those cows eat? The terrain looks pretty sparse. No wonder beef prices are at an all time high.

I had some excellent turtle soup in New Orleans once. I hope the cows aren't stepping on the turtles. Waste of a fine meal!

http://reason.com/blog/2014/03/26/he...e-cops-shootin

Here you go Buzz
    This is non biased footage graphic
    These guys all need serious prison time. I don't see how that isn't second degree murder. No one, not even the dog was in any danger. The cops had bean bag rounds that could have disabled him (probably a mistake to fire the bean bags thus proving that they had them on hand). I don't see anything justified there. Shot five or six times at pretty close range and then they want him to put his hands out and drop the knives! Mortally wounded and they expect him to obey commands! Just obscene. Can't believe that this happened a month ago and I hadn't seen anything about it. Law enforcement is just out of control. I certainly don't trust the cops nearly as much as I used to.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    They need to fry in the chair
    Agree. Not one cop said why the heck did you open fire. Murder charges should be brought. Funny that the cam evidence was not destroyed. This happens more then you think, there is just no video.
    I like one-shot kills where possible and prefer to do all my hunting before I shoot. ..... Elmer Keith

This stuff is becoming common place out west. Here is a homeless camper gunned down by a bunch of psycopathic police from new mexico. They then continue to shoot him after he lies motionless on the ground. Then they sick a dog on him,,then they hand cuff him. And these yahoo's say they were in danger.
    By the way Buzz Info war has the full video of this occurance,,but its all over the media . This country is quickly turning bad.

http://www.koat.com/news/fbi-investi...amper/25216990

I saw this on the TV, and I was shocked at the way they shot a guy who posed no immediate danger to him. They originally were investigating the homeless guy for "illegal camping." The shooters should fry or rot in jail till they die.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

You guys restored my faith in your sanity. Thought you would take the side of the government.
    On the original OP . China is planning on building a 5 billion dollar solar panel plant very near these properties.
    harry Reid knows all about this. There was talk a few years ago on local news of a sale of a very large parcel of property south of Boise to the chineese.
    I haven't heard anything about it since. So this is not far fetched. Also BLM records show this ws in the making for many years. They have already run out many other ranchers in the area .
    This is a preplanned event.
    John 5 :30
    I can of my own self do nothing ,as I hear , I judge,,and my judgement is just, because I seek not my own will,,but the will of the father which hath sent me
    John 7:16 -- Jesus answered them and said my doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    mark 16:9 -- So then after the lord had spoken unto them,he was received up in heaven, and sat on the right hand of God
    I Tim. 2:5 --For there is one God and one mediator between God and man ,, the man Christ Jesus

You guys restored my faith in your sanity. Thought you would take the side of the government.
    On the original OP . China is planning on building a 5 billion dollar solar panel plant very near these properties.
    harry Reid knows all about this. There was talk a few years ago on local news of a sale of a very large parcel of property south of Boise to the chineese.
    I haven't heard anything about it since. So this is not far fetched. Also BLM records show this ws in the making for many years. They have already run out many other ranchers in the area .
    This is a preplanned event.
    Here is an article on it. Albeit its from infowars so it must just be conspiracy theory http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen...f-bundy-ranch/
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)