The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What don't gun grabbers understand

Default What don't gun grabbers understand

http://freebeacon.com/issues/holder-...ing-bracelets/

shall not be infringed

Thats pretty unambigous to me but the gun grabbers keep wanting to put an eraser to that part of the second amendment.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)

Good post. If you can't win one way go around the back side.

Is Holder an idiot or what. I am sorry, but if he s one of the best and brightest this country has to offer we in major trouble.

So much of his agenda is about an object, and not about the criminal element in our society. Forget the fact that mental illness remains the number one reason for mass shootings.

Who are they pandering for? Everytime they open their mouths more people apply for a License to carry ..... These brain dead folks have armed guards all around them. Yet they do not want the average Joe to be able to protect his life and family.

What is very sad is that this administration was re-elected. That means more then half the nation are brain dead too.
    I don't think I smell like a brewery. I was drinking Scotch.

Holder is an activist pushing an agenda. He has been a very bad choice for Attorney General, because he is not afraid to use his office to push his agenda.

That said I am not against the development of RIFD tags for guns. It could potentially deter theft and would almost certainly prevent many accidents in the home. It makes the gun more available when you need while keeping your family safe. I would definitely use it for home defense guns and potentially my hunting guns also. As far as laws requiring it I would most likely be opposed, but I do not necessarily consider it a violation of the second amendment either.
    During break time at obedience school, two dogs were talking.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by .44 magnum View Post
    Is Holder an idiot or what. I am sorry, but if he s one of the best and brightest this country has to offer we in major trouble.

So much of his agenda is about an object, and not about the criminal element in our society. Forget the fact that mental illness remains the number one reason for mass shootings.

Who are they pandering for? Everytime they open their mouths more people apply for a License to carry ..... These brain dead folks have armed guards all around them. Yet they do not want the average Joe to be able to protect his life and family.

What is very sad is that this administration was re-elected. That means more then half the nation are brain dead too.
    You are right about mental illness. What I find more hypocritical though is that pistols are by far the most prevalent weapons used for murder in this country and yet the anti-gun activists try to ban assault rifles which are used in less than one percent? Even if you agree with them, that makes no sense.
    One said to the other..."The thing I hate about obedience school is you learn ALL this stuff you will never use in the real world."

Quote Originally Posted by Henlee View Post
    Holder is an activist pushing an agenda. He has been a very bad choice for Attorney General, because he is not afraid to use his office to push his agenda.

That said I am not against the development of RIFD tags for guns. It could potentially deter theft and would almost certainly prevent many accidents in the home. It makes the gun more available when you need while keeping your family safe. I would definitely use it for home defense guns and potentially my hunting guns also. As far as laws requiring it I would most likely be opposed, but I do not necessarily consider it a violation of the second amendment either.
    Shall not be infringed.

You are right about mental illness. What I find more hypocritical though is that pistols are by far the most prevalent weapons used for murder in this country and yet the anti-gun activists try to ban assault rifles which are used in less than one percent? Even if you agree with them, that makes no sense.
    The black rifles are evil looking weapons of war to folk like Diane Feinstein and therefore must be banned. There was a report on Fox this morning that stated 90% of the population in New York are refusing to comply with Cumo's SAFE act. There are also supposedly some LEO's refusing to enforce it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by freezeland View Post
    Shall not be infringed.
    How would tags infringe on your rights?

The GOP's current Platform;

The Second Amendment: Our Right to Keep and Bear Arms
    We uphold the right of individuals to keep and bear arms, a right which antedated the Constitution and was solemnly confirmed by the Second Amendment. We acknowledge, support, and defend the law-abiding citizen’s God-given right of self-defense. We call for the protection of such fundamental individual rights recognized in the Supreme Court’s decisions in District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. Chicago affirming that right, and we recognize the individual responsibility to safely use and store firearms. This also includes the right to obtain and store ammunition without registration. We support the fundamental right to self-defense wherever a law-abiding citizen has a legal right to be, and we support federal legislation that would expand the exercise of that right by allowing those with state-issued carry permits to carry firearms in any state that issues such permits to its own residents. Gun ownership is responsible citizenship, enabling Americans to defend their homes and communities. We condemn frivolous lawsuits against gun manufacturers and oppose federal licensing or registration of law-abiding gun owners. We oppose legislation that is intended to restrict our Second Amendment rights by limiting the capacity of clips or magazines or otherwise restoring the ill-considered Clinton gun ban. We condemn the reckless actions associated with the operation known as “Fast and Furious,” conducted by the Department of Justice, which resulted in the murder of a U.S. Border Patrol Agent and others on both sides of the border. We applaud the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives in holding the current Administration’s Attorney General in contempt of Congress for his refusal to cooperate with their investigation into that debacle. We oppose the improper collection of firearms sales information in the four southern border states, which was imposed without congressional authority.

The Libertarian Party's current Platform;

Law-abiding, responsible citizens do not and should not need to ask anyone's permission or approval to engage in a peaceful activity. Gun ownership, by itself, harms no other person and cannot morally justify criminal penalties.
    https://www.lp.org/issues/gun-laws

Basically, the LP states that law abiding citizens should not be subject to any gun laws! The Repub Party stance is way too political.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-09-2014 at 11:22 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

How would tags infringe on your rights?

Well, I'm simple I guess. I prefer the just point and shoot method. Thats why I own Glocks for personal defense. The trigger is the safety, don't put your finger on it unless you intend to pull it.

I don't need technology telling me if I can pull the trigger or not, and not to mention the defacto gun registry (the firearms authorized user database) that would be created to support that technology. Thats what the government really wants. And why would they want that, so they can come take them some day. Their ultimate goal is to disarm America. You cannot control the sheep when they are armed. And that is exactly why the second amendment was written. To prevent just that. It drives liberals banana's. No matter how many different ways you try and read and interpret the second amendment, shall not be infringed is pretty unambiguous.
    Last edited by freezeland; 04-09-2014 at 11:56 AM. Reason: grammar