The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Resist me much.. and we will much... that be committed.

Default Resist me much.. and we will much... that be committed.

Al Sharpton stepped on the toes of individuals which his rabble rousing and community organizing will not be able to shake down. Wonder if he will be making a trip to his Dominican Republic home in the near future?

http://observer.com/2014/04/al-sharp...rats-im-a-cat/

The title is the famous rambling on his MSNBC show. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 04-08-2014 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Link

What?
    ------------------------
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    What?
    ------------------------
    Hopefully that will help.

I had read an article on this, too. OTOH, it seems ironic that people are in an uproar about what may be one of the few positive things Al did ... while they conveniently forget about what a sleaze-ball he is the vast majority of the time.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I had read an article on this, too. OTOH, it seems ironic that people are in an uproar about what may be one of the few positive things Al did ... while they conveniently forget about what a sleaze-ball he is the vast majority of the time.
    It is the nature of things Gerry. We like the sleaze-balls that validate us and despise the sleaze-balls that contradict us. Regardless, someone is always pissing upstream.
    JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 04-08-2014 at 06:54 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

A democrat is only politician close enough to wear a wire on the dark side. Unless it's a turncoat.

Look at the big picture. How much has a mob figure ever effected your life compared our 537 elected ones plus the 9 on the Supreme Court.

If you had worked as a 'snitch' for the FBI against the mob, would you publicly admit it? Something about this smells.....

Like most things Sharpton has been involved in...

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    If you had worked as a 'snitch' for the FBI against the mob, would you publicly admit it? Something about this smells.....

Like most things Sharpton has been involved in...
    Ever heard of Sammy 'the bull" Gravano or Joe Valachi?