The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fox news anchor

Quote Originally Posted by HuntClub View Post
    Be nice to Megyn.
    But you can beat up on old Gretta though all you want. By the looks of her you wouldn't be the first.
    Southland Dixe's Hunter Boy, JH (Hunter)
    Triple J's Hotta Habanera Mo Betta, (Mo)
    Freezeland's Carbon Squared, (CC)

Quote Originally Posted by swampcollielover View Post
    Big difference is that the viewers watching Fox are more than the total viewers watching all the other cable network news shows combined! Guess most prefer blonds....and brains.....vs. brawn and liberal agendas.....
    Aren't you the same guy who frequently uses the excuse that the "Mainstream Media is biased, as a fall back default answer?

I'll ask you once again to look up "mainstream" in your dictionary

I just knew this thread would be the gift that keeps on giving. Road Kill you sound like Lowe (actor)the other day complaining about how being so good looking has been terrible to live with ! Suffer oh handsome one. Now , folks this news media talking heads business is like how I explain what I do running field trials. I tell people that Westminster and show dogs are like beauty contests for females while field trials are for dogs who resemble Major League Baseball or NFL Football players. Put up or shut up. Grumpy old men like "Fox" news because of the short dresses, look how they pose them . What they say is irrelevant as to what viewers see.T he packaging counts. An older guy @ Costco @ the checkout told me this last Monday , so it has to be true , trust your elders. Murdock and family know how to use "eye candy" , sorry ladies , but I find it insulting to smart women , that my original remark stands - brains over beauty is like a rose, short in life and quality.

Let me make this clearer - brains stay unless you get dementia but beauty goes first and always w/age.

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    I just knew this thread would be the gift that keeps on giving. Road Kill you sound like Lowe (actor)the other day complaining about how being so good looking has been terrible to live with ! Suffer oh handsome one. Now , folks this news media talking heads business is like how I explain what I do running field trials. I tell people that Westminster and show dogs are like beauty contests for females while field trials are for dogs who resemble Major League Baseball or NFL Football players. Put up or shut up. Grumpy old men like "Fox" news because of the short dresses, look how they pose them . What they say is irrelevant as to what viewers see.T he packaging counts. An older guy @ Costco @ the checkout told me this last Monday , so it has to be true , trust your elders. Murdock and family know how to use "eye candy" , sorry ladies , but I find it insulting to smart women , that my original remark stands - brains over beauty is like a rose, short in life and quality.
    It was a joke.
    You do have a sense of humor, don't you?

Although in my case, I do just get smarter and better looking everyday!

I get smarter because I read what you all post!!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 04-09-2014 at 12:56 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...guson/7502669/

This is from another Fox anchor. Pretty good.

I was told the 100 arrested number but it appears to be around 70 for both schools, total. Still not good.
    Last edited by Dan Storts; 04-09-2014 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    It was a joke.
    You do have a sense of humor, don't you?

Although in my case, I do just get smarter and better looking everyday!

I get smarter because I read what you all post!!!!
    Stan,Most people will never understand the cross that people like you and I must bear!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Stan,Most people will never understand the cross that people like you and I must bear!!
    Ain't it the truth!!??!!??
    Stan b & Elvis

Road Kill I did get your joke w/the happy face. That's why you and Lowe have to suffer if you are handsome !You know it is like Lake Wobegon where all the men are handsome , all the children are above average and the women are strong ! Are you still upset that the Badgers lost? Hell, I was rooting for NDSU! Its all in the packaging !!!

Quote Originally Posted by swliszka View Post
    Let me make this clearer - brains stay unless you get dementia but beauty goes first and always w/age.
    swlizz, the old cliche' comes to mind, 'beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!' anyone can read the news, they may as well look good!

my beautiful wife will be fifty one this year. she prays everyday for ugliness to catch up to her......so i will quit pestering!
    john mccallie